Be 5'7

>be 5'7
>try to be sociable in university
>all the girls im interested in are 1-2 inches taller than me
>all the guys are taller
>end up the shortest in any group of people i hang with
>people make little snide remarks about height
>girls look at each other and put their hand horizontally while shaking their head
>get severe social anxiety

I hate being short lol

Tell them that Hedi took pictures of you for the rock diary, then you'll get all the thinspo pussy.

we don't care

If this is who I think it is why are you posting your sister lmao

>> /adv/

Idk laddo. I'm a tad over 5'8 and I'd say I'm taller than like 80% of the girls I see. You sure it's not just in your head?

See thats the thing. Im taller than *most* girls but for some shitty luck all the girls in my circle of friends and acquaintances happen to be pretty tall

Hang out with more Asians.

whats the first letter of my last name, fucboi?

k

who is this?

ur sister take down my pics u creep>:3

Just make a bunch of money, girls will fuck/marry you just so you buy them stuff. You will have to accept her cucking you, though, since she wants both orgasms and money, and you don't turn her on at all.

woah, what's going on here?
that's your underage sister bro?
SORT yourself out pronto..bucko

n-no ;3

Get new friends. I'm 5'7-5'8 and I'm taller than most girls I know.

ur sister is 13 in that picture sort yourself out weed man

I'm 5'8 and I've never experienced this lol do you live in fucking scandinavia

wear lifts

I'm 182cm and I wear lifts with Nike IDs to be 6ft 2 and pull girls.

do you have bisexual tendencies? seriously it's something worth considering; you'd have more luck with boys
do you have a pretty face?

I am interested in women.

It's fucked up how humans work in groups, but the main reason why they're making snide remarks about your height is because you're giving them reason to.

Someone baited you in the class by making some stupid comment or remark about height to see how you'd react with body language and shit, and they noticed that it affected you. They'll continue to do it, because groups gain cohesion & trust for each other by pitting themselves higher on some sort of competitive ladder, and then slyly gang up on someone that they all see as inferior in some sort of way. Many individuals do this as a way to obscure their own conceit in regards to success in themselves and their friends. Just understand that almost all of these people do not want the people they're friends with to succeed as much as they do.

I would say just move away from the people who are making these kinds of comments in your class, sit by someone who you know you can relate to more (doesn't matter if it's a boy or girl. Just worry about the class and making small talk to this person), and then just don't give the shitheads making fun of you any time of day.

No matter if it's dogs, babies, or humans, the greatest way to stop someone from enacting in unwanted behavior is to close them off from you and ignore their behavior at all costs. Immediately change the discussion if you're forced to be around these sorts of people, or if you can, just talk about how you've gotta go do some homework or some shit. If not, then pry into their interests and just get to know them better.

Get through your fucking head that we're all on this Earth for a short amount of time, so there's zero fucking time for you to think about shit that you have zero control over.

Go out and find what you're fucking worth, and the rest will follow. Stop being a little bitch and crying, and worrying over shit that you have zero control over. If it keeps giving you anxiety, then go see a shrink & get on some meds and therapy.

Bisex here. Can confirm this

>wearing lifts with 182cm
this is pretty sad. lifts in general are pretty sad