Short guys

I'm 1,70 m (5.6 ft) and I want to see if short guys can ever be effay, took Kit Harington as an example, cuz he's a short guy too and does have a nice fashion sense (most of the times)

kit is a 30 year old british guy and sometimes his age shows in his fashion choices

>pea coats
>low rise jeans
>those god ugly super short sleeved shirts
>flat cap hats
>messenger bags

just avoid those things and you should be good i think his tight pants accentuates his legs and make them look longer than they are which is good he also has good taste in glasses

I am pretty much the same height as you, so this thread is relevant to my interests.

Still, I don't think there are things only tall or short people can pull off - only incorrect sizing. You just need to find stuff that fits well to your height and body type.
Being in shape and attractive helps as well.

5'6 is 168 not 170

clearly missing the point

I disagree with the pants thing, every short guy I see with skinny jeans looks like shit, slim or even regular
I like comfy-core and more relaxed fits for well proportioned short guys
if you're extremely short like 5'5 there isn't anything in the world that will hide your height desu

this OP you should go full SLP instead

5'4 reporting it

5ft 6' also, can short people wear overcoats as long as they fit? I feel this is the only issue I face really

if you wanna look like a child wearing their dads big boy coat go ahead

proportions. look at japs they mostly manlets and copy the well dressed ones

>pea coats
>avoid

Why tho?

Sometimes certain clothes looks good on short people, just don't ever go a size to big and baggy just looks funny. Also, if you're fit the clothes just makes you look fantastic.

Just wear your size

Because they're ugly

we'll make it somehow friend ;_; I'm glad there's a least a thread for our kind

Super played out, baby's first "sophisticated" clothing associated with autistic people who wear them with New Balance

5'4 reporting with 5'10 gf.

Pretty great tbqh. You can tackler her without fear of breaking her and lay ontop of her without crushing her and she gets to pretend she's stronger than you even tho she really isn't you keep letting her think that cause its cute to see her all confident and proud of herself

How dis happened?

6'4" breaking and entering. What's it like down there boys?

Manlet still manlet.

Pretty great, actually. How does it make you feel that you'll die sooner than most?

who cares. we all die and the time spent on earth will be a lot better

Is she more aggressive/assertive than most women? I imagine aggressive/assertive women would like shorter guys

>manlet
>wearing longcoats

I honestly can?t fathom why anybody would do this unless they don't kno their manlets

i bet you wont be feeling that way when its time to go

pretty sure he was on set while wearing that coat so it wasn't him making a conscious fashion choice just have to do what you can to stay warm

>every short guy I see with skinny jeans looks like shit
for the most part yeah but kit is pretty fit so it doesn't look as bad. he also has a really short torso

whatever helps you sleep user

This

5'8 here. What cut levi should I get?

5'7 here. I generally wear skinny jeans but now I am getting into comfy core. I am worried that I look ridiculous. I don't wear anything like baggy jeans, just stuff like dickies but not dickies. Started to incorporate baggy sweaters too.

What if I wanted to wear something like pic related? I would wear it with slim jeans. I would want it to be as baggy as pic related. Would I look retarded?

>now I am getting into comfy core. I am worried that I look ridiculous.
You don't have to worry, you 100% absolutely do look ridiculous if you unironically are in to 'cores' or buy in to this other Veeky Forums horseshit

There is a core for everything though. If you are into a certain type of clothing/fit, I don't see how you couldn't be put into a specific 'core'. I wouldn't say I'm into comfy core completely. I do take inspiration from it but not solely it.

Yes, because you have absorbed your fashion "knowledge" from here and clothing and fashion, more than everything, are about seeking acceptance and adopting readily available "cores" and "waves" because that's how you can feel better about yourself, in Veeky Forums
Leave the internet for, say good 2 months and instead look at people on the streets, browse store selections and take a good hard look at yourself as well, you will probably learn more about clothing and fashion than you will by browsing here for several years.

>look at people on the streets
>browse store selections

I do this as well as browse Veeky Forums. I've only been browsing Veeky Forums for a little over a year (lurked for a year and only started to take action 2-3 months ago). Just when I feel like I like something, I change my mind about it a week later. Maybe you're right. Not sure what to do

w2c vest?

People here offer generally bad advice, you should just get realistic idea of your body and learn what works with it and what doesn't. It's lore more effort than simple answers on Veeky Forums but unsurprisingly will yield actual results.