Are bombers still in for fall?

Are bombers still in for fall?

Also, should they be loose or fitted?

bombers haven't been "in" for the past 2 years

but if you like how they look then wear them. chances are you're a 16 year old brown kid who blogs about yeezys and wants a nasa bomber

Bombers are the least flattering jacket you can buy.

Try something more fitted

>for the past 2 years

You guys always talk about "in" in terms of before it filters down to actually being popular enough to see people actually wearing the thing in a crowd.
There's not really any reason for a normal person to try and be an early adopter, there's no social credit in it for a normal person.
Trend-setting is only valuable if you travel in circles that appreciate that.

You'd look terribly outdated even people that are always behind would think that.

FYI I agree they're played out. It's just people on Veeky Forums always seem to take when they heard about a thing and deduct 2-4 years and claim that's when it was in.

get a puffy lad bomber, otherwise you look like a fast fashion fag

>mfw I own a NASA bomber

ew

Yeah, and no olive. Black only.

Worst thing you can do is following some trend the high schoolers here propagate. Wear what suits your style and aesthetic.

I would only advice not buying slim bombers, they are a trend and one you should avoid

>chances are you're a 16 year old brown kid
Funny, seeing as how it's a old school skinhead staple

I have a thrifted loose fitting black silk bomber, I like it. Goes well with a lot of shit whilst some what avoiding the ubiquitous slim bomber look.

i bought that same bomber off a japanese site on sale for $300 and sold it on grailed a year later for $650

been here since forever, and still havent realised absolute majority of fa is actual trend dickriders or they are shitposting ironically

do whatever the fuck you want, make sure you dont buy some intagram tier bomber, if you want cool one youll have to pay out of ur arse, buzz rickson is good start for decent bomber

also
>slim fit bomber

>caring about anything being "in" while being older than 18

you that slav guy? i remember you

Veeky Forums is trendhopping but only recently (like one or two?) it became really bad. How come shit like the styrofoam shoes get hyped here...

kek this autistic kid i know was wearing a cheap burgundy one the other day in 70 degree weather so safe to say they are dead now

because most of Veeky Forums consists of high schoolers who transferred over from reddit
nobody here has actual taste and anyone who does gets a bunch of "what is this 2012" responses from people who were like 11 in 2012

This. Old school bombers look amazing, the drab olive ones that looks flat and dead will make you look like a teenage whore

Had an olive that I had patched but I ditched it for a coach jacket, tho I might still wear it for concert n shit