Will capes ever make a return?

Will capes ever make a return?

probably not

no. capes.

Of course they will, what kind of question is that. Once traveling by foot overtakes traveling by car or bike again, they will make a comeback.

i hope so

Capes are only Veeky Forums on military officers

I fucking hope so, getting tired of everyone looking at me like I'm retarded for wearing one.

Tabard's need to come back

What about 4 str 4 stam leather belts? Will they make a comeback?

Waiting patiently fo full suits of armour to come into fash
>durable
>never creases
>steel never stains / doesnt need to washed
>looks cool af

AHH DUDE

AHHH UGHH OHHH

you worry too much darling

>rust
>HOT as fuck
>prone to skin disease
>CLING CLANG
Nah.

Hedi tried and no one picked up the trend, so is going to be hard for them come back.

You don't need to worry these when you only wear them ro battle. Swords and bows are way more effay than faggy guns

Imo chainmail is better than plate.
Plate armour is just too ott.

>Will capes ever make a return?

Yes, in Texas. They already legalized carrying swords this month, no joke.

I want them too, I think they look great over a suit, I would never wear one until they are acceptable though just to avoid looking like an "edgy emo kid".

Try taking in an arrow with that gay ass mail,also heavier. Suck it mail fags

>Once traveling by foot overtakes traveling by car

Most jackets and coats today aren't cut with cars in mind, though. A car length jacket is like an ike jacket-type of thing.

What about gambesons?

>Tabards
Those extra-long baggy shirts that dindus wear are basically tabards.

capes will make a comeback when the government hunts us rebels with thermal imaging from above at night while we travel. traveling during the day is suicide. these thick capes with hoods attached are perfect for avoiding becoming a target.

I've lived in NYC midtown for the past 6 years, I've yet to see a single person wearing a cape that wasn't homeless. And it was usually during the winter to keep warm.

Capes will never return cause they never arrived.