How historically accurate is GoT for the time period it is potraying. Was there really that much murder, poisoining...

How historically accurate is GoT for the time period it is potraying. Was there really that much murder, poisoining, betrayal, and scheming in medieval England and Europe in general?
Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Rome_(1527)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Game of Thrones
>Historically accurate
Fucking summer, man

bump

Fucking this, I'm tired of people assuming GoT is at all historically representitive of the times it potrays. George RR Martin is a fat jew who doesn't know shit about history or politics in medieval Europe.

>Being this mad

Not an argument

Guys, how historically accurate is the Wheel of Time series? What about the Halo series of video games?

Having fun m8?

sage

>Being this butt devastated

You all really seem childish if you are arguing over how historically accurate a fantasy TV Show is
Plus OP is a fag.

Dubs had decided it. Once again OP is proven to be a huge fag

None of you are answering my question

A medieval lord as sadistic as the ones in GoT would be excommunicated, lynched, or assassinated

Your question is fucking gay and doesn't deserve a response, you nigger

Expain Vlad the Impaler then

meant for

He didn't torture his own people

There most likely wouldnt have been wars seen as in game of thrones. There is literally no talk of diplomacy for a nation that is on the verge of winter. You would expect people not to want to fight during winter, which is exactly what happens in real life. This is only amplified by the fact that they have sparatic and crazy winters that would make everybody just pursue diplomacy rather than fighting. Because putting an army in the field, sustaining it, and expecting it to capture land and win battles for you in a fucking snowy wasteland is stupid.

When a nation in fiction is literally on the verge of being on the same level of memeness as
>
>
>
You know shit is going to go wrong

Voltaire please leave

Explain where in GoT you see lords torturing their own people?

In addition to this question, how realistic is the Brotherhood without banners. I've heard of mercs going on rampages thrughout the countryside when they aren't paid, but how often did that happen? Was there actually any intervention by the country that hired them?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Rome_(1527)

being this triggered :^)

>To secure their rights, the French privileged classes, the nobility, the merchant elite, and the clergy, forced the peasantry to pay ever-increasing taxes and to repair their war-damaged properties under corvée— without compensation. In addition, bands of English, Gascon, German and Spanish routiers— unemployed mercenaries and bandits employed by the English during outbreaks of the Hundred Years' War— were left uncontrolled, to loot, rape and plunder the lands of Northern France almost at will, the States General powerless to stop them. Many peasants questioned why they should work for a government that clearly could not protect its people.

Does this cunt even realize how imageboards work?

Reported.

>maybe if I go outside for once I'll realise it's summer the post