Tell me I'm not insane Veeky Forums and that this looks like shit

Tell me I'm not insane Veeky Forums and that this looks like shit

>stoled from r/mfa

Other urls found in this thread:

articlesofstyle.com/63922/going-beltless-a-guide-to-trouser-adjusters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hard to tell with him standing like an idiot.

looks awful. People should be crucified for showing ankle in a suit.

What are people on r/ saying about it?

Fucking adulation of course

Looks decent if anything

Jesus christ. can you link? Need a good laugh I got arrested two nights ago.

literally how

Nice face and hair, The fit depends really, For me meh, at least it fits nice.

Its just in their waywt thread for the 11th

The fit on those trousers look so off to me, and the shoes, lack of a belt and the tie look awful

The fit is awful- see haw the fabric stretches, crinkles and contorts around his body. That's a bad fit. Look at all the fucking creases down his left leg. The colour is also something some fucking Indian call centre boss would wear because he still thinks late 70searly 80s is cool.

>nice face
I mean, whatever

>nice hair
It's not THAT nice

Fuck you, user.

I need a good laugh too. Could you please tell us about your arrest?

He's leaning, so it's hard to tell the fit of a few things, and his pants look a bit tight through the thigh, but I'm going to chock everything up to his posture and say the fit looks all right. The lack of a belt doesn't bother me, but the no sock thing doesn't look good here.

Caught for spraying racist graffiti in a London ghetto. Twin charges of vandalism and hate speech.

E D G Y
D
G
Y

which one is more expensive?

It's not god awful but
>pants seem too tight around the thighs
>tie too long
>not a big fan of the color, a darker, deeper shade of brown would be better imo
>no socks
>I feel like there's something off with the proportions of that suit but that might be because he's standing like a retard
>what's going on here, pic related

Good for you

This, although the no-socks thing can work, depending on the environment and his behaviour. It's still better than most hings in "our" waywt.

His jacket is darted right there.

I don't know yet, but I expect the racism side of things. As per usual.

I do feel edgier now I'm telling people. If I hadn't been caught nobody would have known. I don't know if it's still edgy if nobody is around to feel the edge.

So what did you attempt to write?

>darted striped suit
That's his biggest mistake right here. He could have gone for a natural sack jacket and it would have looked great.

I guess no socks comes down to personal preferences, I don't like it but it's better to do it with loafers than dress shoes. If I saw him passing by in the streets, without analyzing his fit, I'd probably think he looks nice.

please wear socks

"Blacks are savages. Darwin saw it and was silenced."

If only he was wearing some dickies, an oversized sweater and an ironic pink Power Rangers cap, THEN it would be inspo.

Well, you're kind of an idiot for trying to write something that long. Also
>appeal to authority

Now that we're at it though, what did Darwin try to write about blacks that he was not allowed to publish?

>Blacks are savages

An especially wry act and outcome for the guy destroying property and getting caught in the act.

He published everything I just thought it was snappy.

Destroying disgusting afro-carribbean niggers' property in a ghetto where the pavements are lined with phlegm and half the windows are boarded up.

Yes yes, but what did he write and how was he silenced? To judge the moral character of your action we have to examine the reasoning behind it.

>Destroying disgusting afro-carribbean niggers' property in a ghetto where the pavements are lined with phlegm and half the windows are boarded up.

>"I dindu nuffin I'm a good boy it's all the niggers' faults."

Way to go user.

It's a really nice fit for a cast member of Mr. Selfridge but I'm not sure where or why you'd wear something like that in the 21st century

who's the real nigger here

>18+

Serious question:
Why you do it? Because you're really racist or just for the lulz?
If you're really racist, surely you see that this is counterproductive to having fewer minorities fucking the place up.
The return on investment of racist graffiti is shockingly low.
It changes nothing for the better in the big picture and now we'll have a bunch of niggers, pakis and Jews bleating on TV about how hard they have it.
I'm not trying to be a dick. I've just never spoken to someone who does this and I'm wondering what the mindset is?
Are you just desperate for an outlet to your frustrations and you can't think of a more productive use of your energy?
Volunteer for UKIP or something. They're not racist, of course, but their proposed policies will result in less immigration if ever implemented, and that at least is something.

Nothing political ever seems to work. I do it out of sheer bitterness and a drive to remind niggers that they are inferior at whatever cost, whenever I can.

>nothing political ever seems to work
You might have missed it but UKIP basically got this thing "brexit" passed a short while ago.
Reversing the negative trends of 3rd world mass immigration is gradual, arduous work and you have every elite institution -from the Catholic Church, to Hollywood- in the world opposing you.
Stay diligent and don't set the rest of us back by letting minorities who shouldn't even be here claim victimhood and capture the sympathy of passively aware normies.

Also, as others have noted, you don't remind anyone that they are inferior by behaving like a thug.
If anything you give them a wholly unearned sense of superiority.
Civilized man persuades with ideas and consolidates gains at the ballot box.

I don't think Darwin would think much higher of you than of a savage nigger, not necessarily because of your actions but because you argue their virtue like a legitimate retard. Consider that if the best of the blacks were to procreate they would flourish as a species and consider that perhaps if you are unable to live in the environment you inhabit and are unable to change that environment according to your needs, perhaps your contribution to the gene pool is not needed and your role in this world of natural selection is that of the waste which is discraded from this chain of blood so that our race as well may flourish.

Lol
You deserved to get caught
You're such a supreme loser that spray painting racial slurs is the only way for you to get your rocks off, and you even got caught doing it. Vandals like you are truly the lowest in society, busting up shit that isnt yours because of some half-baked self righteous cause. You're pathetic

Thanks guys now I feel even worse. I'll probably get ankle tagged and have to stay inside forever now.

Perfect opportunity to get into meditation. You lucky bastard.

Read up on the classics. Hume, J.S. Mill.
I hope you plea out but I hope even more that you practice what you preach and do something actually productive to improve the state of affairs.
Good luck and stop being a numpty

It doesn't, at most its a boring fit.
> If you are going to trash someone elses fit post yours retard, show Veeky Forums your supreme taste.

Oh, and on top of and read Ernst Jünger's Der Waldgang and Nikolas Schreck's Demons of the Flesh. This could be a real opportunity for you, so don't fret.

t. The guy from the pic doing damage control

>>>tumblr

more like

start with the greeks you plebs

"snappy"? you're trying to write an essay on the wall bruv goddamn

actually link a board you shitter

this is fucking hilarious
you turned into a dindu because you're too pussy to do actual shit out loud
i'm screencapping this

What did you spray?

Why didn't you just write "whitey get out" or something
What you tried to write is edgy af and no one would've taken it seriously

I am not a dindu. Seriously. How fucking dare you call me anything associated with niggers. Besides, I admit I did it. I'm a diddu summin, stupid as it sounds.

>a diddu summin

I couldn't convey the message I wanted to convey any shorter

Blacks have no concept of edge or pretentiousness. They would have taken it at face value. So I did it.

>a diddu summin

are u fukn serious m8

>diddu summin
still no fucking better. if you claim anyone thats black to be the lowest of the low, then how come you, a white man, that's a source of power and intelligence, just have to lower yourself to their low point?

The pants look very high.
He definitely has to close the jacket

also just saying you admitted it on an anonymous croatian knitting board doesn't equate to you doing it irl

I choose to. They don't have a choice.

fucking so? even if that's true, you still chose to act like a dindu.

Huh, funny, I just got done serving 8 weeks in prison for the same thing, except in a suburb and I just watched the guy do it. Have fun getting shafted by your local magistrates.

To spread a message.

>the day Veeky Forums learned about white trash

No, I think it looks bad too. Not wearing a belt is a very bad choice when the fit is so bad. Generally you want to avoid belts if you want to present a polished image, but a bad fit and no belt looks very sloppy. The long tie looks bad when he's wearing the pants so high up his waist, which also look bad to begin with.

I don't like the colors at all and how strongly the pinstripes contrast with the brown. The pocket square is way too wrinkly and crumpled.

And don't get me started on the shoes and cuffed pants.

more like a did summin

trust me, I live at a beach and used to work a bar (dive, now working at a higher up one) and see much more on a daily basis than now. but not ones so pussy about doing it.

That the people you're directing it towards, or others that would see it, wouldn't give two shits about. It would be wiped off before it's seen. All they would see is a teenager (hopefully) that's too pussy to say those offensive words, thoughts, or feelings. If they're fact, go argue them. Free speech is a thing. And actually, you're probably going to paint over it anyway.

Any suit that isn't black or navy blue looks awful

>receding hairline
>shitty thin hair
>no jaw
>weird poimty ears

he looks like a poor, fat andy garcia

>out of focus Boardwalk Empire extra-core

There's nothing wrong with darting a chalk stripe suit. Hell, I'd think it's far more common than a sack jacket. And if you look at the lapel and pockets, the maker was trying to get the stripes aligned.

That guy's old enough that his hair probably isn't receding anymore.

me llamo roberto

hair can recede until you die. there's no point where it stops necessarily

>he still thinks late 70searly 80s is cool
that is incredibly cool

also wtf is wrong about wrinkles, that's just what happens when you wear light weight fabrics

The fit and quality looks bad, a potential great fit ruined.

looks like a fat madmen larper

The fit isn't great. It's an ugly suit to begin with, and the tie doesn't work with it. I don't hate the lack of a belt, especially if you've gone full 80s Gordon Gecko core with suspenders. I abhor the sockless, male ankle showing trend with every fiber of my being, just fucking awful when paired with a suit. Not to mention I hate those shoes. Thanks reddit

Fabric looks like some thin and wrinkled Chinese trash. I worked for a fabric retailer, and we'd by similar stuff for $0.99/yd. I don't mind the fit he's going for, but neither he nor his fabric has the body to pull it off. He's way too frumpy for those pants.

He's stuck somewhere between business formal and casual. The loafers w/o socks really lower everything. They contradict the tie and button-up. If he wore a more relaxed shirt or more formal footwear, it would have taken this from cringe to neutral. That's as good as thunder thighs is gonna do without some thinspo and a bigger suit budget.

Given the finishing on the lapel, I doubt the fabric is junk. Granted, you're fake ethos is just that.

looks fine until we reach the feet. exposed himself as a pseud by not wearing socks with loafers, this is how you show people that you learned how to dress reading numale blogs. those loafers need to go full stop, terrible match for the outfit. but overall, pulled off a difficult colour of suit quite well.

>numale blogs
If I'm up on my /pol/...I mean Veeky Forums jargon usage, your category should include all blogs that may even get near discussing suits, so the lack of socks is hardly the sole indicator.

Not that I'm a fan of the missing socks here, but the use of a buzzword doesn't help your argument.

look, idk where this stupid trend of no-socks is coming from, but i suspect it's from le gentlemen fashion advice websites telling people its okay. i only go sockless when wearing topsiders, and i only wear topsiders during the summer when im at the beach or out at sea. no normal person grows up with their dad going to work wearing no socks, so someone is telling people this is fine.

Sure. It was terribly fashionable in sprezzatourist #menswear circles. I get that. I get that it's generally annoying. But "numale" catches all the suit wearers already, so I'm just pointing out your imprecise use of the term. Well, I'm also implying that you should stop saying "numale," but I get that's a Sisyphean task.

The loafers without socks are ridiculous. The cuffed pants and no belt are bizarre. Without a belt it almost looks like a jump suit. His tie length needs to be fixed. It looks like he has toilet paper in his pocket.

Fixing the shoes and getting a belt would help. The pants aren't a good fit either and the coat is only slightly better. 4.5/10

no socks looks good in cropped suits like thom browne
here it just looks like an oversight. as if all his socks were in the laundry and he tried to get away with wearing none

ok, ill stop saying it for you babes. i only wear suits to work anyway, i just assumed this guy was the same and works in some trendy office

>lack of a belt
articlesofstyle.com/63922/going-beltless-a-guide-to-trouser-adjusters/

>blacks are subhuman criminals
>better vandalize public property

have you ever even met a black person? you are an idiot and you aren't doing much to prove the "superiority" of your race.