Are bombers still Veeky Forums?

Are bombers still Veeky Forums?,

People might disagree, but I think bombers are a staple piece. Pretty much like hoodies. A solid bomber will always be acceptable.

Hey thanks man been waiting for a reply on cop or not for days

they'll always be Veeky Forums

just don't get green, and if you get alpha industries take the red tag off

Why not green, its the classic color

It's ugly and makes you look like a chav

This is true plus they go very well with most stuff

They've always been a staple, but because of them being a relatively recent trend you'll look like a laggard if you wear them now.

desu they only work as a winter warmth lining to another jacket.

You mean you need a thick shirt under to keep warm?

they come in and out of style. Currently they are seeing their way out... you can still wear it no prob

never really liked the side sleeve zip.. kinda throws it off... and i own 2

its too basic to stop

what's a good 'replacement'?
the only jacket i own is a bomber...

>People might disagree, but I think bombers are a staple piece.

I do disagree. If your "staple piece" becomes a trend that means when that trend dies wearing your piece communicates to people that you are out of touch with the trend. They've got no way to peer inside your mind and see you claiming it's a staple piece.

eg. Pea coats were like this some years back and I think you can wear a pea coat today safely.

I'd say give it a year or two before you wear them again, alternatively just wear it and be comfortable with being perceived as out of fashion.

wearing mine right now, so I'm obligated to say yes

>never really liked the side sleeve zip

Does yours snag on the closet door when you close it?

What kind of look are you going for? What kind of look are you opposed to?

m65 field jackets by alpha industries are nice

Zip up blouson jacket

Wear what you want. Don't listen to anyone here if you look at the WAYWT thread you'll see why. Bombers are a staple like overcoats they'll never not be wearable. Remember simple and well fitted.

desu it is played out. If you care about Fashion trends I would not buy this anymore

i bought this gucci republic bomber, its pretty nice.

I just brought a McQueen sample bomber so yeah

holy shit that's beautiful

shearling

are these jackets ok or do they still count as bombers?

Harringtons are okay. As far as I know, in recent years, they've never quite become trendy and they've never been untrendy either.

It probably doesn't help that wogs bought Baracuta and charge what is really big money for a poly-cotton jacket that isn't particularly labor-intensive to make.

Just got a Wallace & Barns one for a fall and spring jacket when it's too warm for leather or an overcoat. I like it a lot. Who cares what's in or not. Wear what you want to wear mate.

Kinda basic bitch tier imo, on campus it's pretty much all I see