IPhone X

>current year
>not owning an iPhone X

If you are missing out on this, you are basically on the same fashion level as fedora-wearing neckbeards

Other urls found in this thread:

itunes.apple.com/us/app/thechan/id1199453022?mt=8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't own it either, so stfu and go back to autism boards.

ughhh I imagine people with these sitting smugly on the subway train with their iphone x either completely in debt or on their way to some soul crushing job in finance or something thinking

"omg he only has the 7 he must be poooor"

It's just gonna be $1000
Also that's rich coming from a board that drops thousands on designer clothes

You're in a fashion board...
You can see all the time people calling poorfag to each other.

iphones are for girls, fag

this desu

girls will think you are retarded if you own anything else than an iphone

DESU the only reason I might not be an iPhone is because there's no Veeky Forums app

its going to be the best fashion accessory of 2018

Only if you're an amerigoy

I don't understand why ameridumbs pay for text messages instead of using something like whatsapp or kakao or line. I swear half the popularity of the iphone in america comes from bitchy girls who need their blue bubbles

Sweden, sadly

All of them are niggers so their opinion doesn't matter

android phones are for incels

There is
itunes.apple.com/us/app/thechan/id1199453022?mt=8

>they aren't using Merlin and enjoying full webm support

First time I'm seeing this. Thanks

It can glitch out from time to time but it's a damn good app to have around

I have both iPhone and android, and I honestly prefer the android. iPhone is provided by work, otherwise I wouldn't use it. iOS is just so damn rigid with what you're able to do and how you're able to do it.

But seriously though, who gives a fuck? If your phone made you fashionable, there'd be a lot more fashionable people out there. In my experience, the people who switch to the new iPhone at every release are usually douchebags. They're the same people who lease luxury vehicles to front.