Is it possible for an ugly person to be completely fashionable, or are you a lost cause?

Is it possible for an ugly person to be completely fashionable, or are you a lost cause?

Yes
Here is an example of an effay uggo

get hair cut and shower. gain some weight. grow a stubble. surgery for anything left that is too out of place

the guy in pic related is not even ugly, his face is average but people make fun of him for being lanky - which is an fa obsession

this. just be yourself and be confident :)

Are you high, that guy is a 2/10

im saying he shouldnt be himself because he looks like shit. don't fall for the incel meme. you're gonna regret it in due time

If you're THAT ugly I dunno but normal ugly yes, lots of dudes I know are uggo but dress according to their personalities and are funny and confident as shit and girls actually like them

On the other hand some of my friends are model tier attractive and have a lot going for them in life but are super awkward with girls so they're always single

It's harder but possible

Oh the point of this post is yes just be confident enough to wear whatever it is you're wearing

And don't be as ugly as that guy

i swear he is average. people just make fun of him because he's weak looking.

stop calling people incels

nobody called him an incel he's just really fucking ugly

No, people make fun of him because he has a deformed face and disgusting, greasy looking hair.

10 points for you

This post speaks the Truth since I've seen it way too often

just shower and get a haircut ;^)

Look at any of the ssense models and ask me again

shut up cuck

>tfw ugly
>tfw dress to cover my flaws
>tfw even that isn't helping me anymore

lmao

you sound like a woman

you're asking this board

which is probably the worst perspective you can get on this question

post fit

where the fuck do you live if that's AVERAGE, 5/10, LMFAO. His face doesn't have a single attractive quality. He's objectively in the 2-3/10 range, depending on his height.