My hair's thinning

So I've noticed my hair thinning for a year now, likely from stress. It may be hard to see, but I asked my barber and she said it may be at the temple regions. When my hair is long it's worse, are there any methods I can use to bring it back? Specifically stress related.

Antwon?

Edgardo?

>looks like that
>worries about hair loss
Yo have more pressing concerns, user

well, your hair's black to begin with, so, not much of a damage there

looks like what

Stop drinking coffee.

Why

You look like a thumb

I'd love to see what you look like

Caffeine simulates being stressed out for your body. Activates body fat storage shit too.

how old are you? some hair lines go up a bit as you enter your 30s but do not lead to balding.

unless your dad or grandad, from both sides, are bald I would not worry about it. you hair line looks fine in my opinion.

not at all, caffeine helps burn fat, dumb nigger

Yes, get on finasteride ASAP.

Start eating red meat.

>pulling out the N word over one's shitty pop health conjecture being different from your own
I think you need to calm down

>n word
go back

OP again, simmer down fellas; anger provokes baldness.

Is erectile dysfunction effay?

You have no idea what actual thinning and balding look like. You're fine, OP. Now go get some sun

Want that ego stroke confirmed? Ok
You look completely fine, definitely above average in attractiveness. Don't worry about the hair dude

your hair is probably fine but you probably never go outside and i'm gonna assume eat like shit so it just looks bad. improve your lifestyle bitch

>implying he wanted the ego stroked and didn't actually assume everyone thought he was ridiculously hideous because of his insecurity

Can't tell, who nose?

Start by making oy vey pigtails and you'll be fine.

Veeky Forums guys only bottom

What did he mean by this?
Op's lips are shit looking, his nose is whole head is kinda crooked to the right, really asymmetrical from the eyes down, acne, weird mole on a very visible place, awkward look on pic, and the right side of his head is growing hair next to his eye, so maybe you're just too ugly, cause this guy is at best average in this picture

>calling that black

WATCH IT CHRISSY