Cameras

Cameras are Veeky Forums.
looking to get one to replace my x100T.
Post some Veeky Forums cameras.
Post what you got (I know a lot of you are into photography)
post your work too while you are at it.

FujiFilm XPro-1
> perfect for emo photography

i got a panasonic GF2 last year. it works. i don't need anything fancy so getting it used for like 100 bucks was great.

ricoh gr
/thread

>/threading yourself
i like the olive bessa r2 but it's pricey baby

oh fuck how could i have forgotten that sexy fucker

the contax t2 is pretty effay. I found one at a garage sale a couple months back.

>Canon T5
>Canon AE-1 Program
>Rollei 35(Haven't got the chance to try it out already.)

Right now i'm thinking about picking up pic related with a FD adapter so i can use my old Canon lenses.

here's my weapons

here's from yesterday

Fucking forgot the pic

I see your nice-looking point and shoots and i raise you this

>Having analogue dials because, fuck digital dials

Gonna dump a few film photos I took, the BW was on an old Minolta and the color ones later were from a cheap lamography

Sedona is pretty cool

Color now

where do yall get your fil;m dev'd?

Fin.

If you're in the state's I believe Walmart still does it but outside the US not quite sure.

>All this grainy shit
>Thinks taking bad pictures is Veeky Forums

Christ, you faggots can barely dress well, let alone do anything else even remotely right.

Who hurt you?

he is a /p/hag nobody likes him there, he is posting these shitty grainy Le (((artzy))) photos here expecting Veeky Forumsgs will start sucking his dick

and if you dont want to overpay for one of these you can overpay slightly less for the cheaper olympus mju-ii!

>dress in tweed shit and overdo on brown leather accessories
>study some artsy shit while living off your parents
>wear thick-rimmed round glasses because so nerdy ;-)
>buy "vintage" camera for taking grainy-ass pictures without any photohraphical value

I shiggy diggy
Even rick owens fags are better

ID on camera?

True, the look is nice but it's been done to death and the people doing it are insufferable.

Thinking of buying an MP with my tax return. I did have an M6 briefly a couple of years ago and still have a Zeiss 35mm Biogon, should I get it Veeky Forums? My tax return will pay for the MP entirely.

go ask faggot

Yeah, nah, sorry buddy, these are horrible. They're not even 'retro cool' because the composing is terrible, and focus is off on all of them, and they tell no stories. Photography isn't for everyone.

Sony A6000

Newish user
Want a cam that could be handheld. Thinking x70 or gr 2

Most likely x70 when price goes after x80 release. Suggestions?

I think they're charming in their own way; art doesn't "need" to tell a story.

Keep at it homeboy.

Just got GR recently and though I haven't really been in to photography before or anything but the thing is really damn intuitive and easy to use. It took me like 5 mins to realize what does what and you can do all the adjustments and shit with your index and thumb, it's a joy to use.

I mostly shoot with a Nikon L35AF (>tfw poorfag, can't afford 35Ti). I have a roll pending from a Electro 35 I recently acquired.

Thank you kindly

Is it worth 100+ moneys tho?

I payed 250 for mine and couldn't be happier
dunno what the advantages of gr2 are though so can't speak for the particular model,

am i allowed to post digital? i'm way too indecisive to shoot film

I'll look more into it cause it does look nice and seems like a good starter for an everyday use

I want one of thes, but the prices are so ridiculous. I keep seeing some guy trying to sell a yashica t4 on craigslist for $400 CAD and it really makes me wonder what the fuck is going on in the compact film world. I'm just going to keep shooting with my lite touch zoom and AF230 until the market settles down.

Does any nation make decent camera beside Japan? why Japan dominate in camera making industry?

Leica?

My bathroom, duh

Germany fuckface

>after x80 release
>Implying this will actually happen

The x70 wasn't a big success for Fuji, I'm not sure there will be a successor.

I like this one actually, could be the background for a song on one of those retarded youtube music aggregator pages

abundant rumors for release laterthis year. Why did the x70 tank so bad when performance wise its praised in its category?

It fitted an awkward niche. It was a small camera but not small enough to fit comfortably in most pockets (unlike truly pocketable point and shoots) and not yet big enough to have a view finder. Apart from price It didn't make sense to buy it over the x100t for instance. I would still like one personally but I understand why the general public didn't go for it.

got this as my starter, love it.

the soviet union

they only have 1 or 2 brands and do they dominate camera industry?

post some effay cameras

No, you

I've had a Lumix GF3 with a basic kit lens for a few years now, but I let my friend borrow it for a weekend and it comes back with the screen not working.
I've wanted to upgrade for a while now, though. What's a reasonable but not fuckallexpensive step up for hobby photography?
I'm going to ask /p/, too but I'm sure there's plenty of crossover.

>angle of beam and angle of shadow are slightly off

ree'd internally

Minolta Rangefinders rock.

Just got this a few days ago, Kodak brownie cresta 3, takes 120 film which is a bit expensive, yet to use it

out of the cameras I've used my favourites have been the Contax TVS, Ricoh GRD (original 2006 model) and the Konica Haxar AF

Leicas, whilst incredible looking are massively overrated, I sold my black barnack iii and M6 a month after buying them. saying that I got sick of everything to do with photography and sold all my cameras so now i only have a barely functioning big mini lol

I use picrelated right now

Sold my Contax T3 few years ago, biggest regret, now prices are insane. Thinking about buying Leica Minilux right now.

I absolutely love mine, its very convenient to just have with you day to day.

Leica is by far the most Veeky Forums camera company.

Anything Leica M or the Nikon FA... hell it had Veeky Forums in the name.

fucking plebs

Old cameras are fa. Contemporary "a-la retro" cameras are disgusting.

This is cancer akin to Pottery Barn decor.

iPhone, you nerds

Canon 5D mk IV with a minimum of four L lenses.

X100T looks pretty strong spec wise still

Just keep it

Glass makes more of a difference than the camera anyways

sensor size > glass

one should be shooting full frame or larger, nothing less

sensor size gives you more fine details and larger photo-sites. glass gives you a certain rendition. you can have a FF sensor but if you're shooting some f/4.5-5.6 shit then i feel sorry for you

been using the lx100 for a while mostly for video but also for taking a few photos and it has served me pretty well.

Do you really think that camera looks good?
Some Leica's are pretty effay, but that camera looks like shit

>clean lines
>aluminum body
>leather grip
yeah, i think it looks good

Cool. I've got an xe 2+27mm and whilst I like the viewfinder it's starting to annoy me how cumbersome it is to have around.

The x100t has a horrible lens.

It also has slow autofocus and a gimmicky sensor.

Better off with at leadt an M8 honestly.

are old cameras useful or just a waste of time?

I use a nikon d5000 or p900, but they aren't really interesting.

have a couple of f2's that have been laying around for years, should i put them to use or will they only cause me trouble?

My tools.

>The x100t has a horrible lens.