I made the nose surgery. Even my mouth has been fixed. What you think, effay?

I made the nose surgery. Even my mouth has been fixed. What you think, effay?

Literally don't know which is before and after.

You've deleted the nostrils on the left so I assume that's the before shot.

you look the same, lmfao

looked better before

You guys are not understanding. Look the pic above. I look like a white negro monkey. My was in, not out.
Now my profile is more whitey and less negro

The pic below is me now. Its not 100% yet.
Its still swollen

you look nice in all of them. you have been pretty your whole life.

Why people always say im ugly?

get rid of the filters and we can tell

Fix your fivehead next

I not the guy you just asked but you look fine to me. As long as you do not get fat I see nothing wrong with your looks.

tip: when taking selfies lighting is everything.

This makes me very happy. Im half-brazilian native half german, thats why the "interesting" face

if left is before and right is after I think your mouth looked better before I love that large upper lip look :3 ur still cute though

Is this a joke? You look worse.

get out of this place while you still can OP. its nothing good for the psyche. you're a good looking young girl stop looking for exterior validation

Before was better
You done goofed OP

Maybe should have put that money into psychotherapy instead to work on your self-esteem problem

You looked 100 times better before. Good job on fucking up your face.

Take that nigger-tier bandana out of your hair immediately. It's like you're trying to mimic an ape.

You look the same. You got Jew'd OP.

you were still pretty even before the surgery, I don't see any difference (probably because im fucking stupid) but if you're happy with who you are now then that's good.

This. There's 0 noticeable difference. Why didnt you go to korea for a proper procedure?
Looks like bimaxillary protrusion but I can't tell from those angles

waste of daddy's money: if you have money to waste on shit like this you can probably nab someone out of your league regardless of minor nose details

OP is a jew

Yeah for real I would totally date you

You are an edgy fuck. Even if you managed to find a competent surgeon, I wouldn't want you within 20 feet of me.

Congrats on your debt.

Jews Jewing Jews?

No they don't. Stop lying
Posters on this board aren't ""people""

why would you listen to Veeky Forums?

be my waifu

Why is every fucking one in Veeky Forums so fucking oblivious REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Get memed on

How did family/friends respond? Getting surgery is a huge sign of insecurity and you exposed to everybody what on your body was bothering you

yeah people call me ugly too

Fix your hair dude, you look like a 16 yo girl

looks the same or worse. now show tits

I hope you kept the receipt.

You are an idiot. Go to psychiatrist.

That's... that's a guy?

Half black hald german, instead of embracing her uniqness trys to hides and get fucked up , seriously with all those mixed models u think people would be more keen on going for the unique look, and then they expend money into looking prefab, wtf.

Because people try to put their toxic shit onto u, to keep u down, so u dont surrpass them in everyway u can, so they try to bring u down before u make them envious.

U didnt look bad before, at all actually as other anons have said, u looked cute.

waste of $$$

You are really cute, I like blonde girls with blue eyes, just like me.

good call desu
big improvement

Ignore the whiteknights, I can definitely see the negro features, OP. Great job with the nose. Next step is to get some filler/implants under your eyes so that your face doesn't look like its melting.

i think it's a great improvement, especially since you don't really look much different, but the nose is much less niggerlike now. not sure whats different about your mouth though. also: post fit

not worth

Você sempre foi amorzinho, qual estado?

Bait

i remember your thread, your dave has improved

Internet fucking breaks people's minds

Why wouldn't you take a before and after pic At the exact same angle??

You dun fucked up OP. plastic surgery when youre already cute?

looked completely fine before

still looks like shit

If it has made you feel that much better about yourself, then it was worth the money. But it didn't look bad before, and it hardly looks any different now.

You looked interesting before. Now your looks unbalanced and weird, and frankly ugly

Are you biracial?

gender?

eh, the before was better because you looked younger.

you were probably a solid 4-5/10

today idk you look kind of old mid-late 20's if you had a kid

or early 30's without a kid

eh not really anything special really maybe a 3/10?

not ugly but not sexually attractive like a cashier at fast food place

pls be a boi and pls be in my city

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

you look better don't listen to R3dd1t. also ignore sieg

You're bad at taking pictures. Your eyes and forehead are the funny part, not the nose and lips. You're not getting your eyes closer together and don't you dare get forehead surgery unless you want to hate yourself.

Good. When are you getting a forehead surgery?

Whoever you are, you still look like shit.

waste of money

>white negro monkey
Everything about you is ugly and no surgery, no amount of working out, and even if you had a sense of fashion, will make you look beautiful. If you fool someone into falling in love with you, they will one day realize how ugly really are, inside and out. They will live a miserable life with you and hate every moment of you. When they fuck you they will be thinking of someone else.

op wtf

I'm surprised nobody recognizes this dill weed.

desu he looks aesthetic as fuck for a lardass

Your nose looks better now, but I would say it still looked fine before.

>brazilian/german
did you grow up in a nazi compound?

congrats, from a 5 to a 6

probably a good thing its not the same people as those who worshipped this autist

>she'll never return
the only autist to ever take my heart

2new

go back to r9k faggot. nobody cares

Wife material

Also make sure to adopt and/or not have kids of your own, you still carry the negro genes and if I was your husband I would sue you if our child came out with your shitty negro genes

looks like a black albino more than a white girl, desculpa

You can't hit me with this stupidity

Fuck you hahahaha
I dont have money to another surgery

Yes. Half brazilian, half german

Are you mad, negro?

The south of Brazil is white. Why you white americans dont come to live here?

Sólido.

she was special

Sopa de macaco branco, uma delícia.

There's a video of her somewhere admitting to manipulating her orbiters for money. Why am I surprised that people still fall for this shit.

kek. I didn't like her til I read this.

All the Brazilians I've met have been pretty light skinned. Probably because the dark skinned Brasileiros can't afford to travel.

holy fucking shit man. use your brain. in what context do you think that video was made in? who do you think released it? THINK!

Racist, blonde and beautiful. You in the uk? Please marry me?

Ok so Brazilian. You wanna go for a cerevaja or sommat?

ashley seemed like she'd be insufferable to be around

rose 4eva

so why exactly are we whiteknighting her?
Damn this board is full of pussies

I just wanted to let you know you're one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. You seem different, and fun, and cool, which I really like. Honestly, I wish I knew you in real life so we could at least be friends. I know this won't mean much, but if any guy ever tells you that you're ugly or worthless, just know theres someone out there (me) who thinks you're beautiful and knows your worth. I know its crazy, but I really am so infatuated/in love with you. I know this might be weird, but trust me its not. Just know I don't even know you, but I care and hope but nothing for the best of you for your future

t.