I have a physique very similar to this one Veeky Forums...

I have a physique very similar to this one Veeky Forums. Summer is coming soon and I won't be able to hide it anymore with baggy sweaters.

What should I start wearing regularly to hide my physique? Big basket ball shirts?

Just fucking workout

Confidence

I'm starting soon but I don't have enough time. It was 30ยบ alone today.

just beee urself

>Summer is coming soon
I thought Australians were all aesthetic chads

Lame excuse. Just even do 15 minutes. And eat healthy, changing your diet takes near to no extra time.
If you start doing shit now you'll see progress before summer

>I don't have enough time
I don't know anyone who doesn't have enough time to work out and I work with grad students who work ~80 hrs a week. Stop being fucking lazy.

you can't change your skeletal structure so just be less unconfident about it, you don't need to be a doll

eat healthier, I recommend Ray Peat style nutrition but others who say generic "vegetables, meat, fruit..." are good advice too.

you need to eat the right amount of calories for your metabolic rate, if you want to lose weight.

A picture of me making it's way to /fa, lol

Good gracious. Get some posture work done. You gotta fix that anterior pelvic tilt (search youtube), and you might want to do some cardio and/or lift some weights too.

depends what city desu

become a thicc trap

Are you on hrt or something? Why do you have such feminine hips?

consider transitioning

Dude I wanna fuck you so badly. No homo.

*HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*

Omg you need belly rubs cutie

No im not, genetics I suppose, female fat distribution etc

He's pressing his legs together and tucking his shirt in above his hips because he's fishing for comments about how feminine he looks

just wear a dress

squats & oats

as simple as that

hrt

Wear larger shirts

>Summer is coming soon
Move to a relevant country and you'll have 6-7 more months to get in shape for summer.

this.

You're in the wrong hemisphere, OP. There's your real problem. I didn't know you guys had internet down there. What does kangaroo taste like?

you don't even need to exercise. you just need to eat less

I mean if your making this thread you are clearly aware you are physically disgusting. use that self hatred to develop an eating disorder like the rest of us

I wanna slip my dick in your mouth

cut sugar
eat vegetables for 2 month
work out 15min every morning

Easy there big-guy

We'll need a backside view to properly advise you, OP.

hi brandon u fat lard

wear a wig and some padding !!!

holy shit? brand-man whats up dude?

>no time

You are already doomed if that is your pathetic perspective.

Speaking of body types I'm 6'3 180lbs and I feel like I have such a long torso, it's not really noticeable at all though unless I try to tuck shirts in, since I have long legs too.

Any advice? I guess high waist pants is the go to thing.

>I have such a long torso
>I have long legs too

That's called being proportional, you mongoloid

literally a womans body, wtf is this? are you on hormones?

loose shirts and shorts, just like every other australian normie. Then, get a hobby like surfing or hiking or something and eat well.

*non loose shorts

Born this way

Lol, I do that from time to time. Iv'e been a crossdresser since I was quite young

do you do lesbian sex? i want to scissor you

Yes I do

What shirt is that? Make model? I like how short it is. Size?

those jeans are terrible. buy the right size next time

People like you are the reason this website is full of "traps are not gay" -people

Just own it.
Years of alcohol abuse due to depression has left me with a pretty decent beer belly... at first I did everything to hide it but now I don't give a fuck.

Stop giving so much of a fuck, stop worrying about what others might think so much.
Easier said than done, but you'll be happier for it.

You're fat like a woman. Loose weight.

go on thinspo for advice. they're nice in helping you as long as you're willing.

is that timmy thick?