Why does Chad dress so bad?

Why does Chad dress so bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5oHukhiss5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what do you mean? he looks great.
post outfit, OP

Yeah he should put on some Raf bombers and Rick drop-crotches am I right?

he looks fine go back to /r/streetwear kid

the fit is good for chad standards

i think you should be more concerned you just showed everyone why your a nu-male in front of us

he was fucking sara dietschy, right?

OP... Well, At least you have decent music taste

He dresses like any other dude who dresses like that. There's not much room in this standardized business-casual thing. At least mix it up with some streetwear.

looks like hes spending the summer in new york after the milan trip

hahahahahahah this is the video op has open in his tabs

youtube.com/watch?v=5oHukhiss5E

you couldnt write a plot this juicy

lmao at those girls writing paragraphs like they are good friends in hopes of getting noticed by him, they're as pathetic as beta orbiters

btfo

they thirsty

>some 15 year old who watches faze is spending his summer holiday talking shit about perfectly normal looking and successful men
o i am laffin

This guy is totally okay, personally not a fan of his shoes, but still he is fine.

Anyone like this kid, keep in mind this thread.

Because he reads GQ

>MY SHOE COLLECTION!!
>not a single pair of shoes in the video, only snee-kerz
>people listen to the fashion advice of pro gamers
lmao at today's yoof

I think that is a great outfit.

8/10 fit and style, it looks great but it depends too much on the shoes to work

How autistic and contrarian do you have to be to find anything wrong with PayPal?

>hurr Andy Stott hurr 2012-core
Fuck off

its true tho
who listens to andy stott after 2012 lole

but thats a Magnus video hes our guy

how old are you fucking faggots really?
or are you guys all around 20 who try to dress like a big boy and watch suits all day?
sneakers are culture today
period

only thing someone could argue is that the shoes could be changed but the fit looks good. Did he cuck you?
op BTFO

you have to be at least 18 years old to post here

Not bad, just very acceptable.

Sneakers are homosexual

>in front of us
You mean literal New Males, as in born 15 years ago?

better that than goth-ninjacore

big up emotional dub techno man

He looks basic but alright, but those pants are kind of gross

cmon hes got that diaper butt sag . look like what used to be well fitting pants that he decided to do a bunch of ass to grass squats in to stretch out the groin area. flappy

Someone said it.

The shoes don't seem to fit either. I hate his outfit.

The vest, shirt, and backpack, in addition to being not great to bad, all match really closely and are clumped together while the pants and shoes contrast strongly. It looks weird. And what's with that wrist thing? Like a watch but useless, like a wrist band but not thick enough to communicate weight. How does it add anything to the fit?

hold up andy stott is great

>Why does Chad dress so bad?

Because he never experiences negative feedback. Women tell him literally anything he puts on looks good because they want to drip with his seed.

Andy's great but hes also poser-core. OP is obiously new to the FA thing and he's trying to grow his taste so he can impress us

I just started listening to him, not really into that type of music but I'm really enjoying andy. Do you have any good recs for similar artists?

Chad will do as he pleases

Faith in strangers is a great album OP

r/streetwear redditor detected

This guy's instagram account is so soulless, it's making me uncomfortable. Everything is incredibly manufactured into the highest degree of what's typically successful on instagram. Not one photo looks genuine. The male version of Taylor Swift or those traveling blogger chicks.

Chad needs to take photos in front of better quality walls

No need to fashioncel when you're 8+

>light brown shoes trend
fucking gross