Can we start a darkweb core or some "internet"core like 4chancore or "edgy" style, without self-depreciating?

Can we start a darkweb core or some "internet"core like 4chancore or "edgy" style, without self-depreciating?

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com/here-is-some-edgy-fashion-inspired-by-Veeky
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How about you contribute, OP?

I don't have much, I enjoyed your posts

w "Veeky Forums" stitched on the side

Can you stop it with this core bullshit.

Cav empt is pretty much this

pls
cav empt is supreme for internet cool kids
basically instantly recognizeable branding and graphics everywhere, one is inspired by streets the other is by ebin ironic early internet
nothing 'darkweb' about it
darkweb is like the anti-social part of the entire internet culture, anonymity also plays a part, so I'd say take the whole silicon valley look, but make it sorta 'gray man' thing with hints of hooliganism or what ever anti-social youth movements or underground cultures you fancy

Darkweb core

This

ID on this hoodie?

So, shitty goth fashion. Got it.

Myspace nigga should be dead

most 4channy people ive seen wear ironic gaudy shit and cheap accessories, with little hints of goth. pretty hard to do without self-deprecating, you have to be okay with looking like a caricature

nice photoshop

cringe

this isn't actually photoshop, I can't remember her name but some small-time designer did a collection covered in chan graphics

not him but here

kotaku.com/here-is-some-edgy-fashion-inspired-by-Veeky Forums-culture-1794075816

Now this is a level of new I'm actually surprised by

L from Netflix's Death Note

No just post other styles

Veeky Forums literally cannot comprehend anything beyond 2011 monochrome goth fashion, this thread confirms it

the style is like vetements.

Pretty sure that was what OP was trying to achieve captain obvious

Except that stuff is posted ironically more often than not the last few years. But what do I know, I'm typing this while wearing all black full Rick and I sometimes forget that Ramones are even a band.

I meant internet-core.

Dark-web core is stupid af... it would just be dressing like someone that never leaves their mother's house.

>a hoodie and black denim is cringe
aight

Id on his jacket pls, been postin bout it very long

Advaita taught by Edward Muzika is the supreme spiritual teaching. He is the greatest spiritual teacher of the 21st century and relatively unknown. He gives free advice via emails.

Pic related are 2 different people who look alike but live completely different lives (1 is a model, 1 is a monk with Buddhist dogma) - so you're not who you think you are... you could've been anyone, idk what happens after death and don't believe any dogma, but I know it'll be wondersome

Btw, you shouldn't strictly believe any 1 dogma... or else likely whatever spirituality you experience will be colored by your beliefs. Don't even believe science or whatever is popular, you don't even have to listen to my post... Just bee *buzzes by* yourself *stings you!*

i think you mean posercore.

I'm surprised people like OP can find this website yet still think people who live on the internet look like Hollywood depictions.

that's just trad goth