Veeky Forums headphones

I recently lost my v-jays (pic related) which I've used ~8 hours each day for the past 2 years. they were aesthetically perfect, but are out of prod, so I can't get a new pair.

what are some Veeky Forums headphones with good audio quality, that you can wear daily without looking like a an idiot?

some in ears i like
gonna cop them next week when i have money

I don't like the yellow

Just buy some sennheisers, any sennheisers, and intimidate the normalfags.

These ones hands down, especially if you listen to techno or house

check ebay, craigslist, etc.

those are GOAT earpads for grados and portapros

ID on those?

not but sennheiser hd 25

>no soundstage

bold and ugly imo

been looking can't find anything

pic related are the best ones I've found, but I'll not sure how to feel about the roundness

Can confirm these are the goat
Indestructible and quality

You all love it, don't lie to yourselves.

Awesome, thanks friendo.

grados.

i've had a pair of these for 7 years and they still work amazingly well. they're my go-to outdoors headphones.

they're practically indestructible, sound amazing, and look fucking great. bonus points if you can cop the rare adidas versions.

>headphones
>fashionable

pick one. makes you look like an epic pc gamer with headphone hair

any pair of black IEMs are the way to go

None of us wear our fucking headphones outside fucknugget
we're talking about inside at your computer right now.

YO senpai. I'm too self conscious so I hate playing music through them so I never use them. I don't need people asking why some androgynous guy is whining in japanese.

nice to see appreciation for these, can confirm they are great

I've worn the Advanced M4 earbuds for a while, they're a little better than earpods but they are fucking shit man
I've gotten compliments from their look but they pick up the lightest movement on the cable, it's horrible.

Sony MDR7506
AiAiAi TMA-2

Comfy, portable, great sound, love the look.