Have you noticed that every job these days is either menial shit (done by dumb betas)...

Have you noticed that every job these days is either menial shit (done by dumb betas), technical and underpaid and overworked (booksmart betas), or relationship based and social skills requiring and bullshitty ( women and alpha males)?

It's so disappointing when I meet guys like that comic. So many guys think exactly like that. Literally:
>I can't wait to get sloppy seconds, provide for her while she withholds sex, and then get cheated on
>I sure showed the alphas

Being in electrical engineering (graduating in two weeks, thank god) I see this mentality every fucking day.

God damn I hate betas.

Pull an Elon Musk and start fucking nineteen year old pussy bro.

Hold on, what? Hasn't he been married for like 15 years?

>Get a degree level phone sales job

I make £45k a year on recruitment and my friend makes similar selling oil on the phone, super easy for him, literally rings up, ask if they need more stock, and takes their details, then collects the commission.

For a second I thought you were referring to misogynistic assholes. Nope, typical blame anybody except the bitter white fucking men who cause at least 90% of society's problems. I don't know why I expect anyone to ever use their brain on this site desu.

>pic
Oh lord, just so glad I didn't marry her.

>whites cause 90% of problems
>Blacks take up 14% of the population and commit 52% of the murders

Sure is cuck in here

>ROTC kiddie here
>Literally get paid to go to college
>Job lined up when I get out
>Expect upwards of 50k starting accounting for BAH and other special pay
>If I hit captain by year 2 I'm raking in upwards of 70k
>It only goes up from there with promotions actually offered to my by the system along with regular pay raises
>Special tax exemptions and extra pay if I'm deployed

Being a non-STEM civilian must fucking suck ass.

never marry
problem solved
99% of your problems in fact

not many nigger bankers and politicians
so i have to agree there
murder and drugs is the least of my problem

>If I hit captain by year 2

No. Year groups, my dear boy, year groups.

>tfw actual 1LT and cant wait to GTFO

If you're in the top 10% you can get promoted below the zone mang.

That last example misses the mark. Male nurses dont need to be "alpha" you dont even need to be an extrovert - just dont hate humans and its easy

Take it from me you're going to have a very hard time being one of those guys unless you're related or are hitting every weekend doing something extra at which point it raises the question if you're going to put that much effort in for money, why not start your own business?

>muh pol statistics

Eh, there's 100k programmer positions open here, and I'm not even in murica. That's booksmart betas and maybe overworked, but not underpaid.

That's the way it's always been except for an anomaly where post-WW2 American STEM workers made a good living

>muh real statistics I don't want to listen to

Hence the shrinking middle class

Hence outsourcing jobs

Hence

No, he got divorced after having like 5 kids and married a model and dumped her too.

>He thinks the military is gonna be fun

Hooo boy, I'm an enlisted and getting the fuck out already I wish some prior service would've talked with me

If we don't have basic income everything that's not China and India will die

sup tumblcuck

I can't make sense of what you said. Are you angry because I didn't blame alphas?

Kek, I love that guy. The fact that he always sounds like a stuttering idiot in interviews makes it 10 times better.