Is this a cute fit 4 a first date?

Sweater is thrifted, pants are topman (straight fit) and the shoes are docs. Sorry if I screwed something up... First time posting here.

be yourself, and if you want a safe choise try to dress in the same style as you met her/him it will work i guess

depends where do you live, where are you going, and who are you dating and is this how you usually dress. If it's the movies or somewhere casual dress how you usually would just turned up a little bit like a watch or necklace with a jacket that you like and if it's somewhere formal like dinner dress formal

Date location: Restaurant (just burgers)

I take the date isn't very formal at all; regardless, ditch the hoodie for maybe a crewneck or something. Hoodie looks a little too bummy for a date

why not trying to tuck the pant in your boots ? it will improve your silhouette

for some burgers the hoodie will fit

will the date be for dinner ? If she's getting cold try to borrow her your hoodie, it's cool for marking your territory

I thought the black hoodie was a good attempt at dressing the fit down. I guess I'll try something different next time, thanks.

>not just peeing on her leg

that'll also warm her up, good thinking user!

Are you CLAUDE SPEED?

when does Green Day come out?

I'm wearing the sweater shirtless so I don't think lending her my sweater is going to work out. Unless..

Man, I like the fit. Cool look. If anything, I'd consider swapping out the hoodie, but if it's appropriate for the weather and vibe of the date, whatever. At the least, you look like you didn't try very hard, but still look good, which is a positive.

You finally joining the black parade?

That's the ugliest green

looks fine, but why did you buy knock-off dickies from topman?

don't do this.

wear a t-shirt underneath dumbass. if you go somewhere thats too warm you're going to sweat and look like an idiot refusing to take off your sweatshirt

>looks fine, but why did you buy knock-off dickies from topman?
yaeh this
but then again i have work pants from Supreme and Noah so not a big deal

You look like utter shit. Like off an duty army lesbian with a hoody on.

Lose those fucking trousers, what a godawful colour. Get a blue or black pair of jeans, wear a clean t shirt in a monochrome colour, and for the love of fuck, don't wear a hoody to a first date. Wear a proper jacket. Stop wearing those boots, you do not pull them off. Wear sneakers or something.

What model Dickies are those?

You look like you're about to go gay bashing
Wear something that doesn't make you look like a nazi

lmoa holy fuck

You look fine dude. Anyone telling you otherwise is stuck inside of the internet

I fucking hate this new culture

What? How?

It doesn't. That's probably a 15 year old genderqueer

>olive green pants
>black hoodie
>bleached blonde hair
>black leather shoes
Yeah. Not a nazi getup
The girl will not be impressed and worst case scenario, she'll think you're a gay basher and throw a drink in your face

But who knows. Maybe she is a racist and she'll be impressed by your selection of clothing
Keep an aluminum bat and 1" rope in the trunk of your car for bonus points

I hope you and your generation rots in fucking hell for ruining everything American culture had before you.

It's not my date. Wear what ever the fuck you want! I'm just giving my advice
Stop being so fucking triggered you fucking hippy

Do not wear a backpack on a first date unless you're aiming for vagrant chic

This is a bait isn't it? Or just a stupid shitlib

Strong Delivery here OP, but he's right.

You are not dressed for a date. You are dressed to go tagging burnt out subway cars, smoke dope at the local skate park with a skateboard you cannot use or go to an improv art show where people shit paint over a canvas and listen to the screams of dying whales.

Failing that, you look like a Green day groupie who's never actually seen green day, but sucked the dicks of a Green day tribute band.

In other words. Stop being a faggot, read the sticky and put some effort in. Its not like if you fuck this date up that you'll die alone, is it?......or?