Glad i didn't fall for the heritage boot meme, but I still do need an effay pair of brown boots

glad i didn't fall for the heritage boot meme, but I still do need an effay pair of brown boots...

wtf is out there?

>inb4 timbs and clarks

Other urls found in this thread:

meermin.es/in_en/10150411130000he-13-101504-cooper-antique-calf-e-cobre.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

maybe something like these

Dr. Martens

are you implying those beckmans dont look good cuffed or uncuffed? what the hell is wrong with you fucking retard HERPADERPADO RED WING IS POPULAR SO ITS SHIT I NEED 1000 DORRAR VIBERG MEME BOOTS holy shit fucking kill yourselfs im into american raw denim heritage baby yeah ROCK N ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK N ROLLS MCDONALDS ROCK N ROLL SMCODANLLS fear me

they look like clown shoes bro get real, not even real "work boots".

>the gentleman traveler
>work boots
OH I'VE BEEN WORKING ON THE TROLL ROOOAD ALL THE LIVELONG DAY *braps loudly* us /effay/ boys amiwrong? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA yatta!!!!! wear raf

i lol'd

get wolverine
it's 'heritage' brand but the shoes don't look like clownish workoots as much
if you want something actually decent up your budget and get trickers/churchs

ya they look way more sleek actually

low quality overpriced trash you're go-go-nuts they use a foamboard insole wrapped in leather and nobody wants that $1000 memeboot trash GOTTA OIL 'EM EVERYDAY WIPE 'EM DOWN WIPE 'EM DOWN but you must be used to that on a ccount of you preppin' da bull DA BULL oui oui oui

any good alternatives to wolverines, but even cheaper?

My Chippewas are my favorite shoes

How are these?

any good alternatives to chippewas, but even cheaper?

cardboard

Yeah, Red Wing

maybe it time to walk away from the computer, friend

I'm a real boots boy, you're the false I ain't projecting ya hear I AIN'T PROJECTING

Im posting this in all boot threads sorry if its annoying
Wear 11 in most shoes. How do all saints boots fit? I see a used pair thats in 10.5 that i wanna cop but not sure if itll fit

>gives one day of notice
>gives one day to order
>tfw too poor to order

a noose

these bad boys

knockoff iron rangers, how classy, you people make me sickarino

Only good boots. Rick spiral.

These are surprisingly nice. Super comfy, and the leather is good quality. They also come in black this season. There was a gray last season. It runs about a half size large though

ivan said they're going to be importing the full boot version with the double buckle in a few months, in case you're interested

Allen edmonds
loaks
churches
whites
nicks

I'm probably only interested if it has the flat sole.

These are great. Leather is supple yet they are rugged as hell. Nice price as well. I've had mine for 4 years and I'd consider them a great value. Would prefer a sleeker toebox and they also have zero traction on slick surfaces.

What's wrong with a foam insert in a leather sole? The sole is much more comfortable than solid stacked leather or a cork insert

It's a cost cutting measure because they're cheap Jew bastards and it harms the longevity of the bootie you bastard son of a bitch go to hell don't you understand a full leather insole will mold to your foot over time? You just can't beat RED FUCKING WINGS on quality/price, pardner! Don't you understand? You think Wolverine will re-sole your booties? They won't, but Red Wing will! Don't you care about America workwear heritage?!? Notice how Red Wing runs their own tannery ensuring quality leather? Wolverine uses low grade Horween yeah see Horween is a meme they sell different leather grades and Wolverine buys the worst ones you know pieces that normally would have been thrown out. God damn it you all hate on Red Wing because they're popular you don't ducking care about craftsmanship or anything nothing is sacred this is the end of the world or the beginning! Ima boot s boy

OVERPRICED GARBAJE BUY RED WKNGS BUY RD WING S I WAS NOT PAID TONSAY THIS KILL ALL NIGGERS uh oh I scuffed my handmade white's boots POUND THAT ASS feminine odor

Alfani, I My go-to brown boots. Macy's is having a sale on these rn. 3 for 199, I might take them up on it.

Fuckkk

Those look like hot garbage.

H&M have nice boots. I like faux leather boots a lot better than real leather boots.

>I like faux leather boots a lot better than real leather boots.
synthetic leather was a mistake

burn in hell

are there any boots that are Veeky Forums and also have good resistance to blood and other shit

whats the best version of the thick white rubber sole boot like pic related. Not necessarily the moc style, and not necessarily red wings

are these meme tier?

Red Wings are bad. They go too far with the heritage shit, the boots don't even lasta in presentable condition for even one winter. Hipsters call it patina, but they get too fucked up too quickly no matter how you treat and protect them.
Memeshoes for numale workwear wannabe citydwellers.

Sometimes a little shittier quality leather which isn't so soft and real is 1000 times more durable.

Never buying again.

red wing my dude

what boots are those?

AMI?

i have the exact same ones. pretty good jodphurs, but the crepe sold kinda ugly

I've got the OP pic Beckman 9011 if anyone wanted an opinion.

I paid 170 for factory seconds. They scuff easily and sole rubber wears fast. They look good though. I'm a city boy though, if you live north of PA don't even bother. They soak through even mild puddles.

I used to have moc toes and THEY were awesome. Miss them.

Yuppers my dude. Pic related, was glad I had the shoebox lying around, I had to bring a shit load of specimens for the cryptogamic herbarium to school today. The crepe sole isn't the best but I talked to a local shoe smith and he can remove it and put on leather soles if I would prefer. I'm in no rush to swap it over

They're dress boots

Alright, what's the alternative then? Remember, it's gotta have a full leather insole

Get Red Wing or Thorogood

Why do people never explain what their pics or put the name in the file name or SOMETHING JESUS CHRIST

Deadass

Red Wing round toe boots or classic chukka are nice. Get a better colour than orange original.

They're casual shoes. They're worth getting if you like the fucked up distressed look they acquire over time.

if you were a real Veeky Forums boy you'd just know HAWHAWHAW

I'm legit triggered right now

Reverse image search. Fuck it's 2017 people still haven't figured how to use the internet

I'm on my phone you nerd

Wow, so hard.

Use google chrome, faggot

any good alternatives to cardboard, but even cheaper?

fucking moron

brown paper bag

I like Chippewas but the fucking hexagonal eyelets are a detail I can't get over. If they didn't have those they'd be perfect

Opinion on Bean rubber boots/mocs ?

Horribad

holy fucking cringe

Recently polished. Digging the patina.

i got these recently

lol you can't afford red wings

cocoran brown jump boots, I got pic related, 1948 russets dated 1951. But for cocorans theyre sleek a bit pricier but fucking comfy

How do you guys feel about a more western approach for a pair of brown boots?

>get wolverine 1000m
>they crease hard immediately
>after a month they look more worn out than my red wings rangers do after 5 years

Guess I fell for the meme. Should've listened to Veeky Forums instead of reddit.

1000 Miles are shit compared to Iron Rangers.

*whispers into mic* wrong

get some RM williams

as an aussie i'm biased but they're fucking good boots and even though chelseas are a bit of a meme they're a little more rugged than the beige/suede ones especially once they get a bit scuffed

Gay

Are there any decent boots below $100?

Army surplus

>rhodesian
>zimbabwe shoes

Your shoes have holes in them

I got these

>shoe smith

I like em

Don't like 'em

I'm indifferent. look good but too mainstream, every n3gro has timbs.

get some chelsea boots fgt

ll bean katahdin iron works boots

They might not look like construction boots, but they do look like shit tho

really, post something you think looks better.

Don't like full brogues i general, or tan, or cheap looking boots

those are combat boots babe, this is apples and oranges.

Veeky Forums which one.

or this

Just grabbed these

I'd like to make the suggestion of Meermin.
You can get a matching belt too.
meermin.es/in_en/10150411130000he-13-101504-cooper-antique-calf-e-cobre.html

I have these in black. They're pretty nice imo.