>2017
>Still wears supreme

Other urls found in this thread:

supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2017/jackets/supreme-vanson-leather-bones-jacket-2
supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2017/jackets/license-plate-puffy-jacket
supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2017/jackets/puffy-hockey-pullover
supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2017/jackets/supreme-playboy-wool-varsity-jacket
supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2017/tops-sweaters/hooded-hockey-jersey
supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2017/tops-sweaters/snake-script-logo-baseball-jersey
supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2017/tops-sweaters/glitter-arc-football-top
supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2017/tops-sweaters/hooded-waffle-ringer
supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2017/tops-sweaters/reflective-l-s-top
supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2017/tops-sweaters/reverse-terry-l-s-top
supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2017/sweatshirts/blocked-hooded-sweatshirt
supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2017/sweatshirts/centerpiece-hooded-sweatshirt
supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2017/sweatshirts/reflective-excellence-hooded-sweatshirt
supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2017/sweatshirts/team-crewneck
supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2017/sweatshirts/2-tone-half-zip-sweatshirt
supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2017/sweatshirts/zig-zag-stitch-panel-crewneck
supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2017/sweatshirts/paisley-fuck-em-all-hooded-sweatshirt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Be OP
>Be too stupid and poor to buy Supreme
>Complain about it on Veeky Forums
>G-guys Supreme is t-trash! R-right? Haha g-guys its 2017

Only niggers and normo fuckwads wear Supreme

Besides the hype, Supreme still does cool things.

I buy fake box logos and I have the kermit tee. Nice for basic fits desu

I actually fuck with that

The only thing supreme is good for is showing humanity just how interesting it is for literally nothing but a logo to warrant an outrageous prices, long lines and insane hype.

None of supreme designs are innovative, new, or interesting and to be honest. They're just a horrible fashion company in that regard.

If they didn't have hype surrounding them because or the baffoon hyping the products up. They would be a regular skating apparel company

Supreme is a perfect example of how consumerism, logos and extreme idiocy mixes in and gives people a reason to buy

You clearly haven't seen many supreme pieces

Dude they release bogo hoodies like once a year

>dude they release bogo hoodies like once a year

how many pieces have you seen which don't have their name plastered on it in different fonts or ways?

FUCK SUPREME
BEATING MY CHEST

They are way too full of themselves as a brand now but the subtle logos and sometimes none at all are good pieces

They release like two/three pieces w/the name as their only design on their drops usually. Otherwise it's a design with supreme written on their somewhere small like every other brand. You can be critical of supreme but you're doing a bad job, and you have no respect for the brand's history

the only people i see wearing supreme are the fob chinks in their capri pants and bowl cuts and circular frames

where do you get your logos? i usually just buy knock off shirts from taobao.

Supreme been lame for like 5 years at least now, the LV collab was the final nail in the coffin though. Most of their designs are just rip-offs of imagery from other brands and pop culture anyway. Fuccbois will call it "paying homage" which may be plausible in some cases but stuff like pic related is just straight up plagiarism imo

>Wearing Supreme after the cringe-tier Russian celebrities were Instabragging about coping the LV collab

lol dude just no

glad to know you fuck that sweatshirt

wish it wasn't considered outdated, the power, corruption, lies series and black crosses camp cap were pretty good desu

thats 2 or 3 logo pieces every thursday

they cant design anything original thats whats happening, and ill link you just a few items i came across that have supreme written somewhere on them "small".

supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2017/jackets/supreme-vanson-leather-bones-jacket-2

supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2017/jackets/license-plate-puffy-jacket

supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2017/jackets/puffy-hockey-pullover

supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2017/jackets/supreme-playboy-wool-varsity-jacket

supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2017/tops-sweaters/hooded-hockey-jersey

supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2017/tops-sweaters/snake-script-logo-baseball-jersey

supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2017/tops-sweaters/glitter-arc-football-top

supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2017/tops-sweaters/hooded-waffle-ringer

supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2017/tops-sweaters/reflective-l-s-top

supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2017/tops-sweaters/reverse-terry-l-s-top

supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2017/sweatshirts/blocked-hooded-sweatshirt

supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2017/sweatshirts/centerpiece-hooded-sweatshirt

supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2017/sweatshirts/reflective-excellence-hooded-sweatshirt

supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2017/sweatshirts/team-crewneck

supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2017/sweatshirts/2-tone-half-zip-sweatshirt

supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2017/sweatshirts/zig-zag-stitch-panel-crewneck

supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2017/sweatshirts/paisley-fuck-em-all-hooded-sweatshirt

don't get me started on the accessories, they're even worse with the box logo plastered onto every single accessory

Supreme stops being "cool" when you turn 17 so don't stress out.

It's just a brand that advertises on YouTube heavily and parents my age just sit kids in front of YouTube or Minecraft instead of a babysitter

Oh ho ho, I haven't have I?

Don't get me started clown

>t. SS17 fag

if supreme stopped selling their seasonal graphic tees, their brand image would definitely improve. Their brand is great but the reselling third-hand tee shirt reddit/grailed kids are cancer as fuck.

I gave up all hopes on supreme when they released a hoodie called "Blood & Semen"

ORIGINAL DESIGN DONT STEAL

Don't know why the young kids on this board hate Supreme so much

Nice quality made in USA / Canada stuff for the same prices you would pay for garbage at the mall. It's not difficult at all to buy directly from their store either, their base prices are very cheap for most things.

They sell out 95% of their stock at full price every season
Do you realize how fucking rare that kinda thing is in fashion industry?
My point being I hardly doubt they need your advice on 'brand image'

>toothpaste logo

all of those look like stuff druggies dig out of the clearance bin at shoezone for 80% off.

just fucking awful

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Serrano's work Blood and Semen III is used as the cover of heavy metal band Metallica's album Load, while "Piss and Blood" is used on ReLoad.

what did they mean by this?

young kids are the ones buying this shit though

yeah i really have no clue what the fuck they were thinking with the LV collab. i've never seen a brand stray so far from what they were founded on the basis of like that before desu

ooooooooooo edgyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

digging the guess jacket tho

Too true, Supreme is tasteless garbage for sheep who buy into it and think they're hot shit with "muh Supreme"

No fucking way

damn looking fresh pajeet

Generally speaking yes, I have this qualm with most streetwear brands in general.

HOWEVER

Once in a while they have an epiphany and release something without obnoxious box logos, and sometimes these can be fine. This is happening less and less, however, because all anyone the ripe age of 17 wants at the moment is a box logo sweater and a 5 panel.

Undercover is the only acceptable streetwear brand. C.E was too, but honestly by now there's like 1 or 2 pieces worth a look in each collection, everything else is same graphic design again and again. Like Suprememe.

acquired a supreme x cdg coin pouch recently, really not a fan of their logo stuff though

>Cancel the most anticipated collaboration less than 6 months

What Louis Vuitton was thinking collaborating with a streetwear brand?

>not wanting to wear OP's tuesday night

are you even sure you should be on this board?

pffft hahahhahahaha

suprememe fags getting btfo

w2c

What are hype beast suppose to wear then?

itt verysmarts disregard the cultural importance of one of fashion's most polarizing brands to complain about branding and hype

supreme might be babby's first streetwear brand but the collaborations they do with artists and other brands always turn heads. that's something supreme has done consistently well for the longest time and for that alone they deserve a seat at the table

not all of their products are good, just like any clothing company.
they do drop good pieces every now and then.

>2017
>doesn't wear supreme

>wearing supreme
I moved to Palace skateboards during 2013 and I actually skate in their comfy jackets and goodies
I hope palace doesn't become like supreme
What do you guys think about palace?

All the Supreme x The North Face collabs are pure fashionkino

>power, corruption, lies

So they don't just rip off other fashion brands' art direction, they steal from bands too...I'm sorry, I mean "pay homage".

Supreme is another skate brand like Diamond and Primitive
Honestly, you shouldn't expect much from supreme
Just by Saint Laurent,Givenchy,and Balenciaga for design

Yeah, but other skate brands don't try to be taken seriously in fashion while trying to maintain core skate credit. (Been skating since 2000, and I don't remember skaters outside of NYC even knowing who they were.)

I actually think they're a genius brand from a business perspective. They're like the debeers of apparel, manufacturing scarcity to increase demand and value. Outside of that, I can't pretend that they contribute anything to fashion or skating.

I'm not saying they never have decent pieces, but when something is actually quality you don't need to create scarcity to sell it.

I agree

I imagine hypebeasts trying to treflip but land on their ass and cry because they ruined their $500 pants

i'm 29 and still wear supreme and i don't even skate lol

i must admit that you guys trolled me into buying their clothes and since i spend the money now i will wear it for a long time.

Fucking Americucks and their pathetic brand

> Most of their designs are just rip-offs of imagery from other brands and pop culture anyway

the true way to fashion dominance is to become a vintage clothes freak and search out the rare pieces that Supreme is ripping off in the first place

>palace

if its dope to you then wear it though, but sorry buddy palace is pretty played out among fashionable people

>I hope palace doesn't become like supreme

already there

this is extremely well said. there's also the part where materialistic hip-hop artists and fans consider wearing supreme to be a source of le clout. which is funny in and of itself because it's such a poor economic decision.

then there's the rich adult normies with the lust for youth who buy this shit to try and seem like the cool kids.

>2017
>not eating ZuPreme Primate Dry

bump[