Best style for athletic build

Best style for athletic build

Bump

BUMP

Lose weight

The main thing if you are ripped is not to show off.
You wear fitted clothes, not oversized or too small. The actual "style" doesn’t matter that much as long as everything is fitted. If you actually lift, most people will know that you lift.

But no one will know your actual gain levels. And that's the secret.
So when you finally get that girl home and you take off your shirt she will make the most sincere "oh my god" of her life. From then on you can do whatever you please, she doesn't mind because she thinks a literal greek god is fucking her.

And the morning after when she wakes up she will see you even more shredded than the night before because of all the vascularity coming through because of the alcohol dehydration from yesterday. The gains just keep providing

But all that falls apart if you walk around normally with an absurd XS shirt or a small ass wifebeater.
Show off when the situation tells you to show off.

this

this what Veeky Forums actually belives

Clothes will always fit better on skinnier people. We live in the age of clothes that fit to the body. Back then having muscle was required for life and clothing was robes or no clothes so a silhouette was not a problem. Now you'll look like a modern caveman being big.

height weight? pretty much anything that I wear at my height looks good on me and always get compliments.

You be delusional all you want my man
Here's a picture of Chris Hemsworth wearing the most basic fit possible and still looking great. Now imagine if he was some scrawny lanky twink wearing the same outfit, what would you think then?

That grid is gross.

His legs look fat stuffed in those jeans. Stop wearing skinny jeans /fit.

Two words , mi amigo.
Wet Pussy.

lel no, he looks great.

No they don't

That's some next level coping right there.

Stay mad muscle freaks.

you fell for the "if i get fit i will get a gf " meme, good luck looking like a fucking Neanderthal

this is so fucking ugly bahahahha. Have fun not being able to defend yourself from anyone.

Go to fit /freaks. Clothing isn't for cavemen.

Why would someone want this lol

>That subtle scoliosis curve

Muh gains bruh!!!!

You guys realize there is a middle ground between these two, right?

Skinnyfat?

Lmao

THANK YOU SKELETON

mirin'

THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELETON!

TAHNK YOU SKELETON

That guy has an extremely hansom and elegant face. 99% of fitards will never achieve that, no matter how much metal they shove around

when your that big and ugly, you just look like a disgusting brute. Thor is actually beautiful.

Thor is extremely fit, extremely hansom, and extremely proportional.

I'm sorry, but the 5'9 dork who decides to lift weights and drink protein at 20 years of age isn't ever going to get anywhere near this level, if anything he is going to separate himself from any women who would potentially view him as a partner for his personality.

>That guy has an extremely hansom and elegant face.
Yes dear, you love him long time.

fit is infatuated with homosexuality and being autistic virgins

trying to talk shit about peak male form

No, thin yet muscular. You get too thin and you end up too weak to do anything. And my job/lifestyle requires a functionally strong(ish) body.

pic not related?

he is very attractive, Veeky Forums kids think if they lift weights they are somehow going to become him?

Yes dear, that's what think the Veeky Forums kids.

hmm, maybe I should start lifting after all

>dem child bearing hips on top of that disgusting body
yikes

/fit piss off. Don't deny the fact that clothes will always look better on thinner people. Most clothes are tailored for thinner people so you will look bloated stuffing yourselves into them. Now go worry about your gains and lift things. Fashion isn't your niche.

Am I the only one that is picturing this poster as a small Asian man?

Jose Aldo has the perfect athletic build.

Bro, he's wearing basic fits because basic fits are the only option when you're ultra yoked. If all I cared about was looking good naked I'd lift more, but I'm more interested in creative clothing combinations aka fashion.

As someone who has been rail thin and relatively muscular, I've never seen a rise or decline female attention. I got laid as a twink boy and I got laid as an athletic man. As far as dating, my girlfriends were happy as long as I had muscle definition, was strong enough to protect them, and endurance enough to please them.

Looks like every midget boxer. They're always between otter and athletic with little body fat %

He is 5'7" and would totally kill you within a minute, no matter how tall you are.

but it's not aesthetic. look at the sub you're in

If you're ACTUALLY athletic, as in tall and well-built, you can wear loser clothing, or pull off chadletic sportswear until your late 20's.

thank you skeleton

Athleisure, techwear, Rick Owens, workwear, or menswear. Those are your options. Forget about twink stuff or dandyism.

Conor McGregor has a better bod

No. His chest is terrible.

THANK YOU SKELETON

How is that not thin yet muscular. Ya he's a dyel but it's a lot more muscle than this shit

>this whole thread

No believe me, Veeky Forums is all about showing off as often as possible. They think humility is for beta cucks, and actively encourage each other to show off their gains as much as they can to assert dominance.

The advice given was actually really sound. Dress in a way that people get that you're fit, but don't make it obvious. Let your results speak for themselves.

I agree with you actually, it is good advice. My own experience says so as well.

>that height
>with that weight

Pick one Manlet

Thank you skeleton

is this the same guy? did he get taller in the right photo or what?

>all these Veeky Forums twigs afraid of a little muscle

You won't become Ronny Coleman in an instant if you start going to the gym and eating right, I asure you that you will look even better in almost every fit.
You're all afraid just like women are afraid of the gym thinking they'll get extreme muscles because of lifting, when in reality 99% of them just look objectively better and more defined.

OP pic isn't "a little muscle". Lots of ppl on here lift and exercise.

Of course he would kill me, he's a fuckin martial artist.

Does he drive a ufo?

guys it's good to be slim, just don't starve and go for a run every once in a while and you'll be fine..

What the fuck is with this board these days?
Is it the seasonal infulx of newfriends? Is it the decline of the west? Is it the Mandela effect?
The obvious and correct answer to OP's enquiry is unironically FULL RICK!

it's because you can't see his whole legs in the second photo.

shoutout bookfort

As former skelly I can not be a hypocrite, never had problems with skinny dyels, but fat people makes me uncomfortable. Still, the hips on this pic are really bad.

THANK YOU SKELETON

NOW PLS DONT TAKE MY GAINZ ITS ALL I HAVE

This convinced me to start lifting

never skip delts

C O P E

Thank you skeleton

He does look better on the right, but in the left there's terrible flat lighting, a bad haircut, too high shorts, dad socks and zero tan.
Not really a fair comparison.

Think he was a model, got shit from Veeky Forums for being a manlet as far as I can remember.

>OP pic isn't "a little muscle"
It isn't big either you twink
> Lots of ppl on here lift and exercise.
Kek sure they do

>It isn't big
It's pretty big though, this is one where he's off the juice and looks better.

How fucking lost are you? He's extremely big considering that he's 6'3 tall.
I swear that every autist who makes a post like this turns out to be a fat neckbeard manlet.

I mean, he can probably OHP 2pl8 in the OP.

true

>that
>child bearing hips
have fun burying your miscarried fetuses

Peak performance here.

From a beta nu-male to Chad, nice. Start lifting, Veeky Forumsggots.

Veeky Forums is a meme,
I started to lift a bit more than 1 year ago, I was a skeleton but with no muscle, and I am a manlet. I started eating like a fatass, I'm quite meticulous with what I eat and I didn't get that big.
Yes, I'm much more bigger than I was before, but it's not ground breaking. People surely noticed, but they knew how I looked before.

Honestly this guy isn't looking so bad on the left. He's not muscular but he's not ridiculous either. At some point most of the fittards start taking roids and become boring, soulless and hollow beings because lifting and eating is the only thing they do.

All of that because they were a little too self-conscious.

The confidence won't come because of the muscles, it will come because you are physically more active, the chemicals, and because you are finally trying to accomplish most people won't even try.

That comes from a guy who was under 115 lbs a year ago, I'm short so i's not that bad, I was able to gain 20 pounds, but I'm nowhere big and very defined. I don't have good genetics for that.

When it comes to something other than clothes, don't listen to this board lmao, I cringe everytime when I come here.

Don't lift because you simply want to be bigger, I'm tired of people being too self-conscious because they listened to some idiots on that board.
Don't piss yourself off by eating the same shit everyday or going to the gym 3-4 times a week and becoming more and more hollow as time goes. Or at least have a goal.

Just don't be a fat ass, or a pile of bones. You should get at least a bit of results.

How many people I see want to get bigger but they have no real goal or motivation, they are physically okay, but everyone is so fucking self-conscious, it's disgusting.

Fuck it I needed to write that post.

Thank You Skeleton

You went from 115 pounds to 135. Even if you are a manlet, that's nothing significant. You went from Holocaust survivor to normal person

nice reddit spacing

THANK YOU SKELETON

stopped reading after manlet

That's still something when you don't easily gain weight, I'm much more toned now, I had 0 muscular definition. You have to look at where you started instead of looking of where you are now. Yeah, to a lot my results will be shit, but I managed to start a routine, be disciplined and motivated for something I never did before, I never did sports. I'm a nerd, I don't care about sports.

And that's what I said before, think about your genetics and the time you will have to spend lifting and eating.
Being thin and muscular is the best, you can get any clothes you want and you are not judged too much by others. Muscule definition is secondary, seriously abs are really hard to get because you need to get fat first.

I think someone who will spend the time someone else is spending lifting and eating, doing other things like reading, working and learning will be "better".

Being jacked isn't necessary, it's just the process and the chemical effects of the physical activity who will make you more confident.
I'm not sure the muscular hot jacked guy who posts 10 pictures of himself on instagram and takes 100 shots before being satisfied is what you can call confident. Confident =/= Delusional

That's nothing significant, yeah 10 kg is nothing on the body, tell that to the jeans I couldn't wear anymore and the belt with several self-made holes I stopped using. I guess the remarks I had, and the compliments were not about the physical change either. Youact a bit in bad faith.

lol you trolled me topkek fuck normies

but you still took the time to gve me that sweet (you)

manlets will never learn

OP asked about athletic guys.

Doot doot.
Can I have my calcium now?

>I started to lift a bit more than 1 year ago
Discarded.

What routine did you follow man? Your story sounds similar to mind; just started lifting 2 months ago, making solid gains with StrengthLifts 5x5s

>dat jawline

thank you skeleton

I don't go to the gym, I had some barbells at home, chairs did the trick for dips and quickly bought a pull up bar. I did 4x12 most of the time. Most of my exercises were limited because I don't have a lot of iron, I need to buy more. It's not that much of an emergency, I don't lift big.
Ate basically a ton of eggs, oat, chicken, went up to ~3200kcal. The first 3 months where I'd say 70% of my results.
It was difficult to maintain a solid diet with college. Eventually I stopped counting calories, now I'm careful with what I eat. But I give myself some slack when I feel like it. I'm not a big drinker, I'm fine.
If I wasn't a manlet I would be king.