Watch as I single-handedly sum up most of Veeky Forums

watch as I single-handedly sum up most of Veeky Forums

Nope. A little a category of fucc bois yes.

You're confusing hypefags and anti-hypefags
This is a low-quality image and you haven't summed me up at all

>denim jackets in 2k17

who the fuck still wears Hood By Air lmao

Not even close, try again though

so, a manlet that decided not to lift

am I almost there?

No, out of any of those guys your first guess was probably closest though

how about NOW?

wonder how many people showed up took a look at them , said "HELL NO" and left

Where'd you find this picture of me?

you tell me ;^)

Kinda feel bad for them, it's pretty obvious that they have 0 self-awareness of how they look.

LMAO

That's a pretty poor attempt at satire, are you a woman?

Real talk
I'm coming for that pussy, michele

back to /r/streetware you go

i'm starting to have a hard time being able to tell whether or not the picture is photoshopped or not

Fuck I just realized I copped a similar jacket from a thrift shop yesterday and it might also not be totally unrealistic that I could have somewhat similar fit some day (dark jeans + blue OCBD). At least my shoes are better.

Still, I gotta re-evalue my life

I might belong in this group.

Are any of them salvageable? Low socks and rolledup pants are pretty bad, in my opinion, but I'm probably blind to the real badness, and guilty of some of myself.

Only 1,2,5 and 7 (from left) have notably bad fits imo. It's just the fact that there's like 10 of them hanging and posing for photos real awkwardly that makes it so cringe and absurd. I actually like long neck guy's fit, damn his neck is fukn long though

I wonder if any of these guys still post here after getting memed into oblivion

His hat is a bit matchy-matchy, but yeah, best dressed of the gang

They all look objectively awful, be it because they're skinnyfat and their clothes are too big for them, be it for wearing large black boots.
They're the awkward dude someone brought to the party and the host is like "I told you not to bring him."

Wonder if the kid with the orange sneakers came there just to troll them, he just rolled his pants and is like come at me, fellow neckbeards.

BAPE and SUPERMEME are for fags. they only exist as a word that is associated with shit quality clothing.

never seen a white guy in Jordans. maybe an Asian could rock it, but mostly just niggers

I only wear UNhyped brands
pretty good
rest, not so much

>people who are talking shit about them could be just as bad or worse

they look so fucking odd, straight outta some dystopian sci fi movie

that's exactly what they're aiming for... it's absurd and outright cringe really