How do I dress /pol/alt-right/terrorwave?

How do I dress /pol/alt-right/terrorwave?

>wanting to dress like a fascist homosexual

first thing you're gonna need is a gay flag
second thing is a goofy mask
and third and last thing is a full-body camo pajama with a silly little hood

then pick up a trumpet and go toot-toot in the potato fields to signify your will to return to traditional values while also signaling your desire to suck cocks

Like this

gym shorts
beat up champion shoes
alt right graphic tee
body odour

Be overweight and balding even if you're in your 20's, look mildly inbred/retarded. Camo all the time. Pick the boots that best represent how you use your violent tribalist world views to hide your underlying homosexuality and inadequacy.

Also, and this is key. You need to not only look the part, but act it. So run around telling everyone you know what's really going on and that they're sheep, despite getting all of your news from biased propaganda sources and internet echo-chambers for sad boys who got beat up by a minority once in middle school.

They put the advice I was thinking in harsher but thurough and not-wrong-really analysis.

Just shit your pants on purpose and blame it on the jews.

Knew a neckbeard in uni who unironucally used the word numale

He did this one day

>/pol/alt-right
white polo, khakis

>terrorwave
adidas sneakers, track pants or dark jeans, surplus field jacket

>white polo, khakis
who thought this was a good look

Richard Spencer.

>even if you're in your 20's

Male pattern baldness typically starts before you are 20.
You have been rused by TV and film, my dude. Actors use wigs and baldness retardants.

I've seen multiple proofs of it working. And by working I mean people saying they just look like normal dudes.
If it was SS uniforms all around it would look cooler but it wouldn't be good optics.

various /pol/wave inspo

If you want to dress /pol/, just be yourself.
If you want alt-right, see If you want terrorwae, there's probably a terrorwave thread up right now.

And leave DI6 out of it, that's not /pol/.
Mostly because /pol/ is all about le glorious capitalism and gays being degenerates.

That's not /pol/wave, that's just an assortment of styles you'd like to see on your imaginary circle of cool right-wing friends.

This is real alt-rightcore

projector screen forehead man

>techwear
>/pol/wave
sure

t. baldy

The New Balance shoes really round out his look

I can't help it that i'm high test.

Here's a quick list of perquisites:

1) Be intimidating

If you don't match every item on the list, you can't pull off terorrwave. Maybe try some skinny jeans and a pastel tshirt to throw your enemies off balance.

Police are like garbage men. Also, Nick is easily the coolest guy of MDE.

I made this a while ago, pretty simple, still wondering whether or not I should do it

me on the right

Do you feel like this about various nationalist movements in countries that aren't the US as well?

It's amusing how quickly lefties flock to these types of threads yet neglect how bad most neo liberals/ modern day leftists actually look.

That's a Bosnian. Ironically they ended up fighting both Communists and Fascists (if you consider Croatia at the time to be fascist) at the same time after Serbia and Croatia began making land grabs near the end of the Yugoslavian breakup in the 90s. Lots of good /k/ and Veeky Forums material from that war.

these are bosozoku, known for driving loud bikes and shit like pic related
most are/were low-tier yakuza

forgot pic soz I'm retarded

>hey guys stop picking on us you lefties ;(
both of you look fucking disgusting

Hahahahahahah
lefties will say this is uggo

Dress multiple tiers better than antifa, yet still look like shit.

Also, drive a grey dodge charger, and don't forget to pick up some tiki torches.

p.s. tha joooooooz!

gfto

Not really, but autistic as hell

please stop being a LARPer
get some help

I'm from texas, what you think of my fit ideas:

one of those flecktarn parkas with texas flag patches over the german flags

a navy hillary for prison shirt, a yellow don't tread on me shirt, or a white come and take it shirt

brown corduroy pants, black jeans, or blue jeans

red maga hat or camo maga hat

boots or sneakers

ar15

hngggggggg w2c small beret cutie?

don't forget your katana since it's a legal open carry now

I genuinely want the sword open carry thing to take off, baskethilted swords are pretty

>implying the controlled opp (((Spencer))) and the """"alt-right"""" are /pol/

Infinity in the house. Everyone in here is a fed, you guys going to the next agency bbq?

Nationalism is inherently retarded and a plague on modern society. That being said, European and Russian nationalists don't look as pathetic as American ones from what I've seen.

>it's a thinly-veiled politics thread
>yet again

ever since the election hype and media coverage of secret club this is how things have been.
>mfw every thread on k turns into a flame war about weed

good goy, nationalism is the real plague
not flood of poor, unskilled, low iq immigrants flooding the nations and declining birthrates of whites

cringey edgy autist core

take off the gloves and swap out the shoes and maybe this one would work
>AK
>literally the symbol of communism
no
obvious trolls
I mean, I guess? Only because its Arnie though
you didn't even try with this one

10/10.
teach me how to dougie.

goddamn i want to punch that fucking face so bad

Hi Nok

I've thought about this a lot.

The right needs a complete overhaul.

You can't keep using the dress and iconography of the 20th century and expect to be relevant and resonate with people today.

Someone in the right (not myself because I'm an accelerationist with a career and don't really care what happens to the right) who's got a degree in design needs to go look up how the Nazi's developed their aesthetic.

It didn't happen overnight and it didn't happen by accident.

They were in the exact same situation and had the exact same problem and they sat down and developed an entire aesthetic vision from the ground up. Which is why it's still so striking to this day.

Also the Germans had Germanic archaeology to draw from a lot of stuff like the Wolfsangel doesn't make any sense for a modern right wing movement to utilize. Although with that said the best modern right wing graphic design right now is coming almost entirely out of Ukraine. Particularly Azov Battalion and to a lesser extent Tryzub and Right Sector. The Azov Battalion emblem to me is probably the best work of right wing graphic design of the 21st century (pic related) in that it adequately melds the right wing iconography of the past with the present.

I'd like to see someone on the right develop these ideas further, rather than draping themselves in ill fitting military surplus gear. If the Nazi's were around today they'd be mortified by the fact that their progeny are wearing the same clothes they came up with 80 years ago without moving forward one iota.

Nationalism is a plague. You can oppose immigration from 3rd world hellholes without being a nationalist. Read Orwell's notes on nationalism and get back to me.

>Declining birthrates of whites
oh no, something that literally doesn't matter. Totally changed my mind with that one, you easily manipulated fool.

That's a Romanian, not a Bosnian. Same period though.

There were no Communists and Fascists in those wars. There were Chetniks, who are opportunist monarchists (eithers supporting Turks, Nazis, or partisan "antifascist" Communists, depending who they get rekt from and need to convert to because they're unable to win any war), there were Croatians who are entirely apolitical from a objective standpoint, at the same time using nationalist and/or UstaĊĦe symbolism while being ruled by former Communist Party (HDZ), and there were Bosnians who don't exist, but were made up by Tito. They're split into three factions - Croatian, Serbian, and the mujahideen wannabe Arab jerkoffs.

Yugoslavian wars were a mess.

just wear hugo boss they used to be nazis

>Actors
>assuming everyone else only sees other human beings on tv

The idea that the Bosnians were just Croats and Serbs that the Turks converted to Islam is a myth, they were pagans until Ottoman rule and never converted to Christianity

dumping some inspo

10/10 qt

>Everyone who doesn't believe in the obnoxious screeching called social justice is a Nazi.

Apperantly I'm a Nazi so a charger sea island cotton shirt, the white oak selvedge Levi's jeans and a rescued terrier mix in your lap

Underrated post, this guy gets it.

Big brained nibba thinks Orwell was a deep thinker n'shit

Even though OP might have been trolling, these /pol/ fashion threads really show how these guys are just some poor cringey faggots, that get exposed the moment they need to leave their basements.

He was clearly an idiot, all those NEETs on pol are way smarter

Krinkov friendly fire edition is not captialism friendly

Aryan nation also making copies, lamination services now offering (whites only) notary public service

do i look Veeky Forumssh?

cringe

Cringe because it is true

/pol/ supported Spencer before he got the bad rap and now /pol/ doesn't like him anymore.

>underage youtube lingo

>Orwell

Are you in middle school? Who hasn't read basically everything orwell's done by the time they get to college? Pretty entry level btw

who even bothered to type this.

really good post senpai

I still don't get the logic of naming a Ukrainian nationalistic battalion into a name that is very Russian. Azovchenko would be Ukrainian. Azov is Russian and a Russian city. I don't get it.

Yeah, I know it's based near Azov Sea. But the fuckign name is RUSSIAN sounding. Makes no logical sense. If you're based around a Russian sounding area, then choose osmething else for your Ukrainian nationalist name. fucking morons

Ukrainians are fucking retards

why is this shit fit pic always posted? That fooking hoodie is way too long and looks like a skirt and the leather structure of the boots is so fooking ugly

At least Russians have a sense of humor

cringe

Ah, I see you're a radical centrist. A man of taste.

That's a vz58 retard

that's an AK you fucking goblin

>hurr centrist
i'm apolitical and am talking from a sense of fashion
both groups look fuck ugly

Are you legit blind lmao

That magazine, underfolding stock and gasblock are clearly that of an AK. It's also a photo from Romania, which never used the Vz58 in any capacity. Are you mentally disabled?

Nigga blind lmao