Ok how the fuck do I chop these up without ending up looking like my Grandpa just died...

Ok how the fuck do I chop these up without ending up looking like my Grandpa just died? Not only does it make me cry an uncontrollable waterfall but it fucking burns too. I have to take a step back and catch my breathe, sometimes more than once.

thanks

tears are Veeky Forums just keep cutting them like that

oops wrong thread

this ain't Veeky Forums, but sharpen your knife and don't touch your eyes

>tears are Veeky Forums
maybe if you're gay or asian.

bruh how do you not know this? Put them in the fridge, colder yuns means less fumes that cause your eyes to cry

put a piece of bread in your mouth, it will absorb the vapour

Hahaha

I eat them raw for my blood pressure and testosterone gains. I also rub them on my face and temples for hair gains.

Just cut them you'll get used to it

do three counterclockwise turns while holding a glass of water

don't cut all the way to the root, leave it on top

never heard of that before. what else do you do and doesn't it make you smell terrible?

you can try to use glasses or do what i did, i put a transparent plastic bowl above the onion to contain the onion spray while cutting it, it worked but is awkward to cut it that way, try that until you have a better idea...

fucken love me some onions with cheese and cured meats. maybe some tomatoes too. Fellow Romanian bros will know

Holy shit all that much just to cut an onion lmao is this you?

It feels that bad for everyone else, the difference is you have no lack of pain tolerance. your body is weak. you can't even resist cutting onions

this is supposed to be one of the weakest tests for testing the dejuncts of society

you cant even cut onions

If you need to chop it fine, you could just use a slap-chop

onions never make me cry, unless they're metaphorical/meme'd out

i never cried cutting onions before
only leeks/green onions cause this problem for me

turn on sink to hot water, the steam will catch the tearing agents
a kitchen chef told me you could also whistle while cutting to blow the agents away when chopping

either way, get a sharpened knife and learn to cut your shit efficiently

gypsy tier

> eating

Cleaner/sharp edge leads to less onion juice flying in the air and hitting your eyes.

I thought it was a myth until I took my carbon knife to the stones and whizzed through an onion with it. Yes, I browse Veeky Forums & Veeky Forums, the only way to be effay is to try to maximize all aspects of life. See you in the knife threads over there, user.

you build up a tolerance if you cut them up alot. i work in a kitchen and cut these suckers up everyday and i never tear up from them anymore. sometimes there's really potent ones but it usually just burns alittle, not enough to make me tear up

You can tie an onion to your belt. It was the style at the time.

wtf does this have to do with fashion???

>he does think onions and garlic are Veeky Forums
lmao mayo-boi, i bet your taste in fashion like your taste in food, B L A N D.

Breathe in through your mouth and out through your nose.