Need help with a shirt for this outfit.Something light enough for summer because its still hot

Need help with a shirt for this outfit.Something light enough for summer because its still hot

nothing?

Have you tried a white shirt? Those usually look good.

i was thinking white. definitly a light color. I have trouble finding a nice quality plain white shirt that doesnt look scrubby like a sleeping shirt. I just thought a little texture would be nice. My style is pretty loud as it is

I meant like a buttoned shirt, but a t-shirt might even work. Pale/light blue?

suicide

hmm leads, thank you

1)suicide
2) white buttoned shirt
3) ???

nice picks, any white t shirt would do it
if you're like 6'2" and athletic you're gonna look awesome

athletic, but 5'9 manlet .

op here still. I like it casual but also still nic enough to wear to dinner. still looking for more options than white shirt. I fucking hate polos but it woudl probably work with one or nah>?

Chambray shirt like pic related.

yeah im diggin that for sure. still too hot for now but ill keep that in mind thanks. recommnded stores? h&m? Naner repub? express?

I have pretty much this exact same fit, except the soles of my shoes are a darker colour.

Jcrew makes a decent one, but only buy them on sale

great color variation in that. not feelin the dragonflys. rather zebras or pelicans or some shit.
im going to post a few pics of what i picked up today based on your guys suggestions

its just not coming together like it was in my head. im just really wanting this maroon and midnight blue combo to work. after looking at pictures i think i actually like the untucked casual look with chinos better than tucked in. if thats the case no need to have a matching belt. my bathroom has garbage tits lightning so i tried to bring it up a little in ps. pictures with blue borders are the shirts i picked up today

pic4 has little navy polka dots u cant see in the picture but it looks pretty good. its not just plain white

also checked

I like the matching jacket. I think wearing a maroon suit is a statement enough, no need for a patterned tie

good point. hard to see in the lightning just though tthe midnight blue tie would compliment the shoes and belt but probably overkill

last bump for good measure then ill let it die forever ;)
really do appreciate the feedback

2 or 4
Please don't do that showing ankle like in pic 1.

I definitely thought those were shorts in the first picture. 5 and 6 are good, I'll second the tie being a bit much.
1 isn't bad but put some higher socks on, summer's over.

Try bringing that white shirt in a little below the chest. What's your waist size? I'm 5'11 and 165 with a 29" waist. It's pretty much impossible to find shirts that'll look good tucked in off the rack.

shirts are a nightmare for me. 5'9/ 5'10 175 and 30-32 waist. i have a big chest and wide lats so H&m shirts are definitly not made for people who work out