Are harrington jackets fa? is harrington jacket a new bomber jacket?

are harrington jackets fa? is harrington jacket a new bomber jacket?

Other urls found in this thread:

orvis.com/p/weatherbreaker-jacket/1Z5B?item_code=1Z5B0253&adv=127748&cm_mmc=plas-_-Men'sClothing-_-1Z5B-_-127748&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7_WTltyk1gIVFwaGCh3yuAupEAQYASABEgK9rvD_BwE
sunspel.com/euro/men-s-cotton-linen-harrington-jacket-in-navy-mjac7016.html
warriorclothingengland.com/dept/warrior-original-harrington-jackets-uk-company_d012.htm?sid=950273
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You do realize both harrington and bomber jackets have been around since at least the 50s and have never really been out of fashion ever since

>this post
OP, disregard any advice you receive from anyone who is an adult and types like they're 6.

Actually curious about this, I feel like they could look too old fashioned nowadays?

Don't get one if you can't afford a Baracuta. All cheaper ones look like shit.

*blocks your path*

orvis.com/p/weatherbreaker-jacket/1Z5B?item_code=1Z5B0253&adv=127748&cm_mmc=plas-_-Men'sClothing-_-1Z5B-_-127748&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7_WTltyk1gIVFwaGCh3yuAupEAQYASABEgK9rvD_BwE

He's not wrong though.
Why you gotta be a prick about it?

how much autism did it take to make this post?

No, I don't think so. The Fred Perry Reissues Harrington looks very good. The price is almost the same as Baracuta tho.

Pic related.

>is harrington jacket a new bomber jacket?
no it really is not
>are harrington jackets fa
the fuck do you care, wear it if you like it

Which is the best color to get?

Navy.

Dark navy, looks like black. Baracuta.

I have a navy blue one from lyle and scott and i fucking love it.

G4s are Veeky Forums, G9s less so.

Sunspel has a jacket that they call a Harrington, but it's more like a overshirt than a real Harrington, but I'm more than likely going to pick it up at some point if I manage to pop into a store at some point.

sunspel.com/euro/men-s-cotton-linen-harrington-jacket-in-navy-mjac7016.html

I have a Baracuta Harrington jacket. It's really nice and whenever I wear it I like to examine the very tight and straight stitch work. It's definitely worth the Made in England price for the quality

>No, I don't think so. The Fred Perry Reissues Harrington looks very good. The price is almost the same as Baracuta tho.
>Pic related.

Harrington must not have a logo

Check lining must run up to the zipper

Does yours sack too in the lower back if you keep it open like my G9? Guess it gets better when the waist tightening gets looser over time.

G4 has tightening straps for it.

This, there is no reason not to get a Baracuta. Pay once, cry once.

I have one of the mod/punka style Harringtons, really great basic jacket and wear it pretty much all the time. Only about €50 too.

*ridiculous price - seriously, it's not justified. it's only that expensive because some italians bought baracuta a while back, like they did with belstaff, not because it is some super luxurious brand and always was.

*polyester - anything with polyester in it should never be that expensive

You're already behind lol

It's not even expensive for a jacket. Get a job.

had a g9 since I was 18, i'm 23 now
who's late now bitch?

My dude I will spend a ridiculous amount of money on clothing if I can be conned into believing it is worth it.
I own a Baracuta jacket I copped on sale, years ago, and I'd never pay what they charge now for this.
I have nothing to back this up but I would not be shocked to learn my pre-Italian jacket is also better quality than what is made today.

Don't cop a g9 if you have sloped shoulders. Very unflattering fit.

any dickies fans?

Harrington's make you look like an old man or autistic

Bombers are last year's letterman's

totally over-saturated and out of style

I meant in that Scottish drizzlers are logically next in the cycle

You can buy an adequate Harrington from Warrior Clothing;

warriorclothingengland.com/dept/warrior-original-harrington-jackets-uk-company_d012.htm?sid=950273

Baracuta is best

Dad, stop yelling it's just a junior varsity football game.

Dude, I'm glad you bought the new Sportster from Harley Davidson...but chill out it's a $6000 bike new...a unreliable form of transportation...not a lifestyle...stop hanging out at bars and telling buy American.

Half that stupid shit you're wearing with the Harley logo is made in China

And quit acting tuff, you voted Obama in 2011-12 when you had a Prius...and you've never shot a gun quit talking about how you want to conceal carry now...you voted for the awb

got any photos of yourself (or anyone, really) wearing it?

Jump the gun Harrington are step up from warrior

what if a girl is wearing it?