Owning a piece of Junya changes you. I love it...

Owning a piece of Junya changes you. I love it. I love how Junya's creative vision enlivens workwear with a contemporary, whimsical twist that can be worn anywhere. Japanese Americana is still as fashionable now as it was when brand new Visvim FBTs were $400 a pop. Who knows what I'll do with these things on; enroll in a fall term at Bunka Fashion College, begin an apprenticeship under Rei Kawakubo, or patch old clothes into rompers because that's something Junya would do. The possibilities are endless. One step at a time though.

lift weights and get laid faggot

Nice shoes, faggot.

Purchased my first leather jacket today at @allsaintslive downtown. The clerk told me, "Owning a leather jacket changes you." I love it. I love how quality leather jackets are timeless pieces that will never go out of style. The leather jacket is as fashionable now as it was in 1950. Who knows what I'll do with this thing on, maybe smoke a cigarette, get in a bar fight, or hop on a bullet bike. The possibilities are endless. One step at a time though...

you look like a fucking dolt

Purchased my first Goretex™ jacket today at the @acronym popup downtown. Errolson told me, "Owning a Goretex™ jacket changes you." I love it. I love how the Goretex™ are functional pieces that will never let me down. The Goretex™ jacket is as functional now as it was in 1969. Who knows what I'll do with this thing on, maybe go rooftopping, run through a misty forest, or hop on a bullet bike. The possibilities are endless. One step at a time though...
#acrnm #acronym #techwear #urbex #hypebeast

you look retarded

Purchased my first meme boots today at the @kommandostore site online. Ivan told me, "owning meme boots changes you." I love it. I love how the meme boots are sturdy combat boots that will always be ready to oper8. The meme boots are as tacticool now as they were in 1985. Who knows what I'll do with these on, maybe go innawoods, climb the austrian alps, or go to my local free speech rally. The possibilities are endless. One step at a time though...

Purchased my first Ramones today at @rickowens downtown. Tricky Ricky appeared to me in a vision and told me, "owning clown shoes changes you." I love them. I love how chuck taylor knockoffs are timeless pieces that will never go out of style. Ramones are just as fashionable now as they will be in 2050. Who knows what I'll do with these things on, maybe stand around looking uninterested, take fit pics for my streetwear instagram, or post in WAYWT. The possibilities are endless. One step at a time though...

ITT: newfags

This dudes fits just never work. He literally throws some random Kapital shirt on with slightly oversized jeans and calls it a day. None of it really works.

No. Just dumb. You don't have to be old to get the joke.

>Japandroids poster

Their new album was absolute shit

best one in the thread

yo but like ..... how u gonna tell him his clothes don't 'work' when they are serving it's purpose ,,,,

there is absolutely no article of clothing worth more than $200 except a suit

you're from dc? let's link up senpai

t.gildan wearing poorfag

u high nigga?

m8 you can get a fused suit for like $80. 99% of the time you're not going to need anything more than that. you seem to fallen into the "every man needs a crisp suit as part of their wardrobe" meme.

this

w2c

ive seen this before lol, i dont understand the point of this copypasta.

Did this kid pick on you user??

I have the same blue Nanamica wind jacket as the one on the rail, bet he paid more than £30 for it tho