Black jeans

Seems like Ace Stay Cash isn't in production anymore. Where to get slim black jeans now?

Other urls found in this thread:

uniqlo.com/uk/en/product/men-slim-fit-selvedge-jeans-182657.html?dwvar_182657_color=COL09&dwvar_182657_length=INL032&dwvar_182657_size=INS028&cgid=IDslim2322
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

won hundred dean stay black

Acne Studios North Stay Cash. It's basically the same fit, but now they're made from Japanese denim in Italy, but the price hasn't changed.

>the price hasn't changed
They're almost $100 more. Where do you live? I mean the increase is okay but not if the quality is the same, Ace was already too expensive for what it was.

Would love to buy Acne but they're just way, way too expensive.

Have been wearing exclusively Nudie for about 2-3 years now but i can't find a cut that's like Acne's from them so I'm a bit stuck.

Opinions on these to hold me over til I find my next go-to's?
uniqlo.com/uk/en/product/men-slim-fit-selvedge-jeans-182657.html?dwvar_182657_color=COL09&dwvar_182657_length=INL032&dwvar_182657_size=INS028&cgid=IDslim2322

kinda mall tier but topman stretch skinny have always been great for me. cheap too

I bought a pair of stay cash on ebay that look practically brand new last week or so, idk if you want to do that but if you keep an eye out i'm sure you can find a pair too

I get most of my jeans from american eagle, since I like to buy in actual stores and I live in alabama where there are no actually good clothing stores.

Is Dior Homme still the go to black jean for non-teenagers?

Finland. The price is literally exactly the same, 180 euros.

They used to cost about €120 here.

>Acting as if spending >£500 for jeans is some kind of discerning choice

Probably nudie's skinny lin jeans

I just don't want to wear fucking topshop

Thats because USD is failing compared to the euro.
:P

Same reason I had to splash on my Rolls Royce - couldn't stand the thought of driving a Fiat.

I wear these all the time as beaters. Real comfy, good fit and decent quality. Tend to lose color pretty quick tho.

Cheers for the take. Will check them out next time I'm in Uniqlo :)

poorfag here, any good alternatives to H&M jeans (UK?). Honestly think they're pretty decent for the price, just wanna make sure I'm not potentially missing out on anything else.

>second hand levis from da thrift store
>dye them black
>use second hand sewing machine from da thrift store to tailor them
>????
>profit

just buy Nudie/N&F for the same price on sale

New Yorker has okay jeans, just they have no webshop, and every store from what I noticed have different models.

have none of you ever worn actual quality denim or is there another reason you're all recommending mallshit and 2012 tier designer jeans

Which brands produce acceptable quality jeans for you?

just buy uniqlo skinny jeans

I copped these last week boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii are awesome. I would say they're more like town because of their cropped leg though desu.

kys

Levis, GAP, Uniqlo

hot topic rude no fade jeans

Levi 519..