Personal Bests

Post the best/your favorite fit you've ever worn
If you insist on posting multiple, put them in one image.

LOL!

you've worn this? why not post a pic of yourself rocking it then?

Probably my favorite my outfits

probably my favorite

w2c pants please

Is that all st laurent? You must be wearing 7+ grand worth of clothes.

c by lordana pinasco baggy cargos

More likely all H&M lmao

Well done

Not all that representative of my style but I was really happy with muh colors here

W2c everything? Well done

Thank you! Jacket is Marmot, pants are Uniqlo stretch chinos, boots are Palladium baggies. I forget where the shirt came from but I dyed it with coffee a year or two ago

I remember this posted in the waywt and you got absolutely destroyed by everyone. The fit is awful

Really dislike the jacket and boots but I'm cumming over that shirt, my man

i feel like I've seen this fit hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of times before

>Black fit
>Shirt layered on top of GG Tee with joggers
Wow, so original.

this is a good fit. the fact that that everyone lost their shit in that waywt thread is one of the reasons this place is garbage.
I'll take constructive criticism from anyone but we need a mod bylaw that people saying stuff like "shit change everyting" should be required to post a fit because more likely than not, it's someone from the Veeky Forums australian meetup or something equally embarrassing

>I like fashion but I can't tell one black fit apart from another
jfc just leave dude
post fit

@12758630
Holy shit guys watch out, we woke the baby up
Should we let it cry itself back to sleep or should I go in there and swaddle it?

I honestly hate this place, someone could post the most perfect fit and someone would say "lol manlet not 6 foot what a loser if I saw him I'd fuck his gf and his mom"

going here for honest outfit feedback or discussion will always disappoint you

kys

wow good point thanks

?????????????
did you really tried to @ someone? How fucking retarded are you?

Are you playing along or simply dumb?

not my favorite outfit i've ever worn but fav of the stuff i've posted on Veeky Forums. i cut my hair a few weeks back and i miss it

this is good. tho i think that shirt would require accordingly slouchy pants

you look like a legit fucking clown, but like a bad one

sleazy, if thats what you were going for atleast

i like everything except for the shoes, they look odd

Is this alphabet core? Looking pretty A there

thanks, i've paired the shirt with looser pants since and i think i'm half and half on which to wear
sideshowbob-core. you have any advice on how to dress the shirt?

>GG tee
Ruined

LOL

thank mr skeltal

w2c pants

I like your fit friendo

what issue of TJ Max catalog can I cop this fit from?

>those girly ass knees
>pale brown boots with black pants

the shoes throw off whatever vibe is made with the top half, it's not a complimentary shade of brown to the shirt. The shirt's pattern is kinda meh, like thriftshop quality, but the material looks very comfortable. Wouldn't recommend wearing a leather jacket unless you ride a motrocycle, it's very easy to look like a tryhard autist which is kind of how I perceived it.

Good color scheme but the shoes are way too long and tight, look like bandages or out of DBZ and doesn't go with the rest. Just get some white trainers or something.

pants look like spandex, pattern on socks kind of random and distracting when the shirt should be the only loud part of the fit, go with something like a desaturated brown or muddy yellow. I usually think flower patterns look whack and overdone but yours is alright. Could use a better watch, a bit bigger, and more jewelry/accessory if that's the look you're after. Shoes look big and goofy with how skinny you are also.

id shirt?