Nymphet fashion

Post pics of nymphet/lolita/kawaii fashion

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT OFFICER

is that amai liu

We're all goin to fuckin jail

how about you post some shit OP. this is a specific fucking thread and you haven't posted shit

I mean, you can just lurk /cgl/ if you want.

Don't wanna be an autist but those three things are all very different so I'll just dump some stuff if you're too lazy to actually go to /cgl/.

Pic related is actual lolita, I don't think you meant this though.

Here's something from a j-magazine, maybe Larme or Popteen, I forget, that looks a bit "nymphet" but fits the actual style of larme.

Comparing nymphet fashion to lolita fashion is a good way to piss off /cgl/.

Nymphet is heavily sexualized. It has connotations of ageplay and the dd/lg fetish subculture.

Lolita, despite the unfortunate name, is an extremely conservative fashion style. Shoulders are supposed to be covered, breasts are de-emphasized, and very little skin should be showing. It's like a cuter or more show-offy version of clothes that overly-religious girls wear.

I know, I'm a lolita myself.

Maybe I misunderstood what this person is asking. I do think that larme is a bit nymphet (though a bit more mature?), though, and can appeal to people who are looking for this sort of style.

Dumping some more scans I like.

gib fanny gf

I'm a fan of these dreamy, thematic shots.

Thematic shot of some sematic thots

would be cool without the ugly border

>tfw no qt gf who dresses in lolita

Less japs pls

>thinking whiteys look as good as japs in their own fashion

it's weird but when jAps or Asians in generAl weAr this type of shit, it looks normAl, mAybe some kind of kAwAii street fAshion
when whites do it on the other hAnd, they look like they hAve dAddy issues, hence "nymphettes"

you're asking for three completely different, contradicting styles
then not even contributing to your own shit thread

is it really asking too much for you to just kill yourself

>using embarassing and unfunny facebook tier memes
>literal projecting
>being this upset

Jesus, the amount of Reddit on this site keeps getting worse. This is just sad. If you thought that was going to be funny while you took the effort to capitalize random letters in your sentence that had no correlation with mine, you were gravely wrong.

>>>/Reddit/ might suit you better friendo :^)

I wAsn't trying to be funny, just wAnted to shAre my thoughts thAt were triggered by your post

Also i broke my smAll A so I reAssigned Another key to it in the meAntime

Are you A triggered chinknigger or something?