Where to cop these one star/allstars

I can't find this specific design (apart from one in the wrong size on ebay) anywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

converse.com/us/en_us/pw/mens-converse-one-star-mid-top-shoes/7puZpirZr3oZoi3Zs9r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just weird. Not a fan

I like they design on the onestars but I way prefer the general aesthetics of the all stars. These seem like a great compromise, plus they just look cool imo

One star mids seem to be pretty easy to cop, not quite the same but pretty close. I like them more desu

converse.com/us/en_us/pw/mens-converse-one-star-mid-top-shoes/7puZpirZr3oZoi3Zs9r

The normal ones are pretty average desu, I'd rather the low tops if I can't find these.

target

Lying sak o shit

It's the truth but I've only seen low-tops

These look really bad, like a guy decided to wake up and make his own shoes

I'm the user that said Target. I'm not lying. Before converse mainline reintroduced the one stars, they sold them exclusively at Target. Thats why these ones have the rubber toe cap on them. They were like a cheaper version of the All Star, just had the star, making them One Star. I know because I bought a pair when I was in middle school, these exact ones pictured. I don't believe Target carries them anymore, but it is indeed where they were sold. :) Hope that helps

They're from the Fall 2011 Converse One Star Collection :)

more specifically the "TARGET Fall 2011 Coverse One Star Collection"

I believe you user, forgive me for my sin of calling you a sak o shit and thank you for going out of your way to prove that they indeed sold them at Target. May your day be an awesome one and don't forget, you're still a sak o shit :)

I love proving dummies wrong :)

Yeah I got the low tops at target back in 2010 or so

Thanks heaps user. I'm from Australia so it might be slightly trickier but this helps stacks

Bandwagon fucktard

90$+, but you can get it straight off converse website. Only Grey, Green, or Black and they are called the Converse One Star '74 Mid Vintage Suede.

What of these are more Veeky Forums?
or

Neither of these are fashionable.

I know this is a stretch but is there anywhere I can buy these online and choose the size and such? simply googling just turns up a few second hands

hideous

well since they do seem to be out of production, since theyre from 2011 as seen in im guessing second hand is the only way