What Do I Wear With This (WDIWWT) thread

What Do I Wear With This (WDIWWT) thread

Post clothing you own / are consider buying but don't know what to wear them with

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.vogue.com/article/raf-simons-peter-saville-parkas-sale/amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

god that's nauseating
when did raf become such a hack?

What jacket would I wear with this sweater?

Same goes for this sweater

>This is the ideal make fashion. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

How do I wear a (heavy) jacket with these that doesn't make me look like a nazi larper? Maybe something very modern (goretex etc)

Harrington, waxed cotton hunting jacket, or a short overcoat. Navy goes with pretty much anything, olive is also versatile and classic for a waxed cotton jacket

Need

I like this coat and I love the pattern, but I don't know what I would wear this with without going full lumberjack.

This is (le)ddit. Fuck off back to where you came from. Dont make threads for your own personal benefit.

How are those making you a nazi larper lol. Don't wear a military tunic or your nsdap arm band for starters

I like it desu

What to wear

I just bought this cardigan. I know a white tee will work best but I'm too sure on what pants and shoes.

it's handpainted by peter saville.

They were hand painted but not by Saville himself

Every parka is sepratly handpainted? that must be lot of work

But isnt the paint washing away when you wash it?

The images are screen printed. Only the words are hand painted. Source: I own the TBTHOG one

usually wear this with black pants and no under shirt with the top 3-4 buttons unbuttoned

suggestions?

Someone who posts here owns a $20k piece of fashion history?
Big if true. Any chance you can post a fit? Not going to ask for a timestamp.
I'm not checking if you're lying. I just wanna see one of these babies in the wild.

>20K usd

>when did raf become such a hack?
Considering it's from 2003 (aka Raf's golden age until 2005), he was always a hack.

Maybe he bargained it down a few thou but the fishtail parkas with the hand painted details are collectors items
google.com/amp/s/www.vogue.com/article/raf-simons-peter-saville-parkas-sale/amp

layer over a black hoodie?

how can i combine this longsleeve ?

What to wear with wallabees? They seem to look so much better on their own than in any actual fit

start by cutting the sleeves off and using it as a dishrag

Honestly these are just clogs. Unless you're a boho girl or a mori boy you can't do much without looking like that German kid from The Simpsons.

?

I wear wallys a lot. There's nothing special to fits with these. Only advice is to wear them with cuffed or shorter pants since when your pants touch these they bunch up in kind of an ugly way. idk how to describe it. Also, either wool or no show socks/no socks.

how are the typographic parts painted so straight. is a stencil being used?

what sweater/jacket combo for these paired with raw denims?
thanks a bunch

Hopefully it will arive soon

I'm gonna be honest with you and say that shirt is fucking disgusting.

If you were to wear it, black slacks or white would be obvious choices

Any redditor outfit

ok thanks bud :^)

curious to what youd guys wear with it, other than the classic noose.

Don't buy it.

How do I pull off these shoes? They seem great for autumn

Pants that aren't blue jeans.

i like them, ID? they seem pretty versatile, will go with anything

GS rain shoes by moonstar

Yohji style loose & cropped trousers in an earthern colour and a short noragi

Austrian Memeboots. Some advice to wear them not to look like a radical creep?

yo wtf where do I cop them they are sick af! can't find them in the world wide web

Do people honestly think these are a good idea

Bright/vibrant colors on your top half (shirts, sweaters, etc)
Avoid military details/silhouettes, go for shorter, more casual jackets

These are like 15k a piece. And they're some of his most iconic. So ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. When did you learn about raf?

Are you the same guy who had his on grailed when that antidote song came out?

For $30-40, surplus boots in decent shape that look better than most any other black military boot in that price range.

So I brought these jeans, they haven't be altered in any way yet. Not sure what to wear them with apart from white t shirt, any suggestions?

...and the best looking black leather surplus combat boots, imo.

Really there aren't many combat boots that compare to the quality and aesthetics of austrian memes until the $200 range (solovairs). Maybe some rarer mid century milsurp stuff but then you're looking at low stock and high prices for used boots. Austrian memes are simply cheap, available, and not bad looking.

damn!! looks like somebody rip their pants and fixed it some other pants lmao

will be arriving soon

Arrives on Wednesday, maybe just like a hoodie underneath and straight-legged pants?

Thrifted these loud mouth pants and have no idea on any way to wear them other than with full black everything else

face paint and a red wig

Thinking of getting pic related. Need ideas for pants and t-shirt alternative. I've been wearing cotton duck work pants lately but one pair is olive and the other is the same as the jacket so it'll clash. I was thinking khakis would work.
I'll probably be wearing hiking boots because traveling and /out/ing.

Olive could work depending on the shade. Khakis are generally safe I suppose but I'd go with something with more texture since the jacket is so flat just like chinos or work pants. Obviously denim comes to mind, but some kind of heavier wool twill could also be nice

that is fucking ghastly

I found them on rakuten senpai

Thinking of getting these, they sure look nice hehe

I know this is a shitpost but I'm still mad.

Got this parka for cheap. Not sure what to wear with it now though.

i feel like a pair of jeans and cream shoes would do this one well.

Suggestions, bois?

Black derbies, solid colored shirt

W2c?

That doesn't make it any better

Supreme/Levi's floral collab, can find various sizes on Grailed. Plus there's jackets.