Name a better sneaker brand

Protip: You can't

>Nike and Jordans (don't make me laugh, you like trash quality meme nigger shoes)

>Adidas (the only relevant thing they ever had was boost and a nigger named Kanye besides that you can only wear because you're a white girl who likes superstars)

>Converse (You have to be 18 or up to post here)

>NEW balance (Your grandad is the only one who should wear this piece of history)

>Kswiss (who?)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AUYXlfgSjIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go back to /pol/

skechers tbqh

Go back to the 99cent store for good t-shirt deals

Post some quality Puma sneakers faggot. Show me your Puma collection if you're such a big fan.

Puma is definitely going to be rediscovered and bust back out to where it deserves to be. This whole adidas shellback middle school fad is going to rebound on the brand hard.

I only wear designer, shoes designer, whole closet designer.

youtube.com/watch?v=AUYXlfgSjIM

Found the foreign kid

There is not one good sneaker company. You have to pay some guy to make them for you.

fuck off
every thot and fuckboy in my town has been wearing these shoes recently

I'd cop 100% but I already own pic related... oh fuck it though, Puma is the best. Still love Nike and Adidas, no need to be a bitch about it like OP.

That's a nigger shoe if I've ever seen one
How can Puma be great if they only produce shoes for 13 percent of the population?

>Puma producing nigger shoes.
Boy if you don't get the hell out of here with that idiocy

These actually look pretty good.

What a fucking idiot, this isn't even funny...

I'm on that asics wave

Shut the fuck up dumbass, nobody is trying to be funny. Your clown as probably wear adidas looking like a 3 stripes bitch

Vans

I just love the logo. Looks like a lion going in for the kill. ROOOAARRR

"PUMA" IS THE SECOND BEST SPORTSWEAR COMPANY, BEHIND "N I K E".

SILENT PUMA —NO MOTTO.

Thoughts on these? They're what I have

Those are fire myguy, legit the "I'ma go out to club and fuck a bitch" sneakers on fleek