Can anyone please explain to me how I can mine TrumpCoin?

Can anyone please explain to me how I can mine TrumpCoin?

trumpcoin is POS, you don't mine it, you stake it to get extra money [call it interest].
Which means, you already need some coins in your trumpcoin official wallet to get minuscule interest.

You can't mine it. It's proof of stake.

I'll help ya out though:
>Obtain BTC (try localbitcoins)
>Deposit BTC into your yobit wallet
>Buy TRUMP with BTC
>Withdraw TRUMP into official trump wallet

Two questions: why should I keep TRUMPS on my wallet instead of market platform and second...

WHY THE PRICE HAS FALLEN SO HARD?!

Because of anti-trump shills (this is real, watch the market for more than 24 hours and youll catch someone suddenly selling trumps at HALF the asking price) remember if Hillary pays people to comment on blogs who the fuck knows what level the shilling goes to.

And secondly weak handed pussies who dont deserve trumpcoin and think this is some pump and dump scheme, rather than a gravy train straight to the white house. Jokes on them trump coins hitting 6k this friday.

>6k
my bet is more than 7k.

if i win you send me 1000 trump coins here -

TQNtDdxMoQbzGgShBfCAPUDkEdU61hfA7Z

i'll wait till saturday, 11:59 pacific time.

You're on!

screencapping for proof.

Trump is going to Make America Great again
Trumpcoin is going to make my portfolio great again, while me richer than so many nocoiners here.
>and to think i missed the bitcoin-boat in 2010
heh, God gives second chances, man. Grab them like they are your gf's titties.

>this brand new pyramid scheme is really going to make me rich
>all the ones before were shit but not this one
>this one will go to the moon

fuck off, shillary shiller.

MAGA!

>inb4 no one is being paid to shill for shillary or whatever fake bullshit

>retarded cuck accuses me of shilling for the satans fluffer
fuck off retard

>satans fluffer
so, we have a bernie fan amidst us.
hey, care to share your wealth with me? how about you send me 1000 trump coins? All wealth must distributed among the community right?
here's my trumpcoin address, again, - TQNtDdxMoQbzGgShBfCAPUDkEdU61hfA7Z
thanks, comrade!

Fucking LSK bag holders every time I swear. Go count your eshekels and plot how you're going to make a trump clone.

LISK shills getting BTFO Friday.

You spelled cumrag wrong.

so, you are either a
>non-voter
the worst kinds of americans.

or a,
>non-American
why do you even care about American coins then?
seriously, man, let us make our coins and P&D them to our hearts' content.

also,
>no-coiner
how's that cope coming?

You really shouldn't accuse others of being Bernie supporters while simultaneously begging for free handouts.

>Threatening to throw people in jail if they don't pay taxes for welfare for crack addicts

Same as one future millionaire asking another future millionaire for a small loan of a future million dollars? Nice try LSK shill.

>Tfw LISK shills on life support after Friday.

>wager and begging have no difference
>literally giving the berners a taste of their own "free handout" medicine is wrong.
read again, mate, maybe you'll understand the shittons of sarcasm i had put in my posts.

>so, we have a bernie fan amidst us.
wrong again you stupid cunt.
im no gommie scum.

kek
if your idiotic posts hide anything that thing is well hidden

>gommie
not even
>gunme
>calling me retard
kek

you got dubs, so i give up.
just leave us to our "meme" coins.
If we lose our hard earned money in a scam, it's our money.
if we end up becoming billionaires, hey, again, it's our money!

Wtf is trumpcoin and how do I make money out of it?

>buy it (google yobit)
>hold it (price going to nearly double on Friday, DO NOT DUMP)
>keep holding it
>more and more trumpcoin fags keep holding til election
>dump everything around September before trump gags realise

The best part is even if you hate trump you can exploit the trumpers loyalty, and if you love trump you know it will go up to 1USD.

Sounds too good to be true? Last election Ron Paul coins reached ten usd.

Only losers will be LISK shills and Hillbots and other marxcoin bagholders

Thx but I know how to buy it.

I saw that the volume on ccex is like 5 BTC...

I don't understand what it exactly is though, and if it's so super then why the low volume?

Also, firm supporter of trump. Would send money to support the walls that are being build in Eastern-Europe

Volume on CCEX is low because v few people are selling trump, people who have trump would rather hold and wait for it to reach 15k sat MINIMUM. So few people selling. Once it hits mainstream media people are going to be thinking "SHIT SHIT, THIS COULD REACH 100k sat" and demand will skyrocket. That's when youre going to see huge trading volumes.

Look at all the stocks on yobit with trading volume > 25, except BTC they are all either going down, or being completely unpredictable, or being pumped like fuck before a dump.

High vol coins = burnout quick

Low vol = slow and steady gravy train.

Buy and wait for media mention...

Drudge is all up trumps dick. No it's not going to get top headline on his page, but look at some of the stuff lower down. Not unrealistic that it gets mentioned.

Any good android wallets i can get trump coins with?

I don't think there's a mobile wallet yet. I'd just hold on exchange if I only had a phone. (No exchange is going run off with trumps.)

Better to hold in the official wallet so you can stake them.