Confederate flag belt buckle... I'm black

I'm black and i'm thinking about getting a rebel flag accessory just for the shock value. thoughts?

You should do it.

from a purely aesthetic standpoint itll probably just look bad

Okay but you've gotta really save it for the right outfit, man. That thing is gaudy as fuck and should be used sparingly

if i was black i would wear a trump hat, nazi armband and this buckle just to befuddle lefties.
t. some1 that laughs about politics no matter what side of the spectrum

also combined with a che guevara t-shirt and austrian meme boots.

From south Carolina, now living up north. It's not shocking, I've seen tons of black dudes wearing those pins ironically, especially after kanye(?) Tried to make that a thing. You will not succeed at being edgy.

please do so people stop thinking the rebel flag is a symbol of white supremacy and us southerners wont get persecuted by yanks for expressing our heritage

I'd do something more like pic related, if you insist on a belt buckle. A patch on a jacket would probably be more versatile.

I'm sure it will shock a lot of 15-year-olds

>just for the shock value
no

but more importantly bet buckles look dumb a lot of the time, unless you dress in a style that begs for one.

>politics is a spectrum
cute

>heritage is largely connected with not wanting to give up slavery
i know the civil war wasn't that simple, but i don't think you can blame the rest of the country for connecting dixie love for racism

/Redneckcore/

more like t. too pussy to pick a side

its literally just a flag to represent the south geographically. No different from the New England flag. It only became racist in the 2000s

sure do it

How controversial and edgy!

These

t.fencesitting cuck

t. Violence on both sides man

EPIC! XD

But people do wear that shit?

this thing is cute, i want it to be my son

Kanye, is that you?