Official /Redneckcore/ Mud, Tires, and Dirt edition

Welcome to /Redneckcore/
This thread is for the discussion of country style and anything related to Redneck living

We got any other effay rednecks in the house?

Cheers yall!
Just cracked open my forth PBR

>Pic related
Its me!

Lose the shirt and the gay hat.

How is this redneck core? You look like a hipster from 2008. You must not be from the south

Savage truth

>faux-pensive poses
>gaudy bracelets and necklace
>gay hat
>deep v-neck (what is this 2007 lmao)

Yeah buddy. Definitely all the makings of a good 'ol boy.

I hope you know this is nothing like rednecks dress. It is lacking
>shitkickers
>camo
>anything fox or monster
>anything gun related
>anything yeti
>anything NASCAR related
>anything freedom related
>missfitting pants
>cargo shorts
>wife beaters
>beat up baseball cap or trucker hat
>concealed carry bulk
>etc
It's like you're not even trying

Lol nigger down here in AL you'd get called a faggot for wearing something like that. You've got it all wrong.

is this some kind of joke

Just watch reruns of Duck Dynasty. Everything you need to know.

Shut the fuck up Yankee

you don't even look like a redneck, just a beatnick hipster.
i would ask to please not try to make being a redneck a fashion statement, but in this case it's a good thing that you have no idea what you're doing.
(btw the whole point of being a redneck is being disgusting, fat white trash who doesn't care about their appearance or have a shred of self respect)

Get rid of that hat
No bracelets or any shit to catch on things, a watch at most.

>btw the whole point of being a redneck is being disgusting, fat white trash who doesn't care about their appearance or have a shred of self respect

Most of them I know went to the marines or to work a trade. They have plenty of self respect and are in great shape. Don't speak on something you have no clue about. Fucking yanks

ill see you alll in the cringe thread!

>went to the marines
Literal human scum

You look like the redneck all the other boys called city faggot and secretly want to fuck. To effeminate of a look, should be in Williamsburg raising your wife's son.

Hey fuck you buddy

nah this is gay white boy core

Yall are being brutal
I know I'm country
I got nothing to prove

this is not fucking redneck you fucking yuppie faggot

/thread

this

im from texas you look like the fags in austin
Country is square toe boots a tractor, farm or trucker hat and a belt with a big buckle and a pearl snap button up or tee shirt

>thinks he's redneck
>wears accessories
kek, you must live a rural part of florida

I do live in Florida

I know this is bait but this hit so close to home it's hilarious.

>Have cousin who lives, and has always lived in manhattan.
>Is japanese, was always artsy/alternative kind of guy
>Cares about fashion, trends
>Has never worked a manual labor or retail job in his life, is a well off photographer and martial arts teacher on the side
>Recently has taken a liking to trump and shooting guns/hunting
>Dresses EXACTLY like OP's pic
>Complains about living in one of the most expensive cities in the world constantly
>But wont move
>Acts like he cares about the working class and talks about how fucked over working class americans get despite his 6 figure+ annual income
>Claims to be country because he went to texas once and occasionally travels to hunt

His whole existence has become a joke to me.. Probably the most fake person I've ever known.

>Acts like he cares about the working class and talks about how fucked over working class americans get despite his 6 figure+ annual income
2bh I've met so many people who act like they give a shit about the working class, and yet look down on rural people, are disgusted and actively ignore the homeless, treat min wage workers like shit etc etc
city people specifically, but you get it from suburbanites too