Why is getting the first million always the hardest?

Why is getting the first million always the hardest?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's to weed out the weaklings from the pros

cause it's not.
but by getting there you have enough experience, so that the next millions will be easier

Because once you have a million you can afford to take risks. If you have a mortgage, a middle-class job and 100K in a 401K it's a huge risk to either quit or loan somebody money to start a business. If you have 1MM investing 100K in a new business is something you can do without being wiped out if you lose your money. Or take a position in a stock.

Because the game is rigged to keep the rich rich and the poor poor.

You're only poor because your parents didn't buy trumpcoins. The same way your kids will be poor because you didn't buy trump coins.

First million = easiest with trumpcoins.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

>it is not
So how many kk have amassed, eh? If it is so easy.

>Federal reserve dollar
>19tr in debt
>only pays interest rate
>"AAA" rating by government shills
>literally will never ever repay debts

>Trumpcoin
>distributed democratically via PoS block chain
>intrinsic value due to god Emperors name
>confirmed to be 6-7ksat on friday.
>confirmed currency for post WW3

Which of these sounds like a Ponzi scheme. God I hate you LISK shills and meme-shekels. Get ready to be BTFO on Friday.

>get first million
>realize 1mill isn't worth shit anymore
>mfw

I said the first mill is not harder than the next.

No one likes trump though

I remember getting over the 1mil, it was surreal, it still is.

still after a month I don't know how to invest it properly, I just put everything in VOO and live of the dividends until I figure out what to do with it.

>VOO
>7% annual ROI

>Trumpcoins
>70000% ROI

>having to live off 70k a year max to stay a millionaire
>putting 100k in trumpcoins and having 70MM.

Honestly user why come here if you're going to just ignore all our advise and buy VOO.

How did you make the first million?

>How did you make the first million?
well, by investing. it did take 5 years. to be honest, however once I reached $600k I kind of knew it that I'll reach $1mil. I started with $25k.

Can't argue with facts.

>How did you make the first million?
it is also my only milion, I am also a scared of not going under it, since it has a psychological value, that's why for the last couple of months I am thinking and reading as hell, what to do with it.

I cannot believe anyone has answered this with the correct answer yet.

The first million is the most difficult because subsequent millions have a very substantial passive income element to them. Money on money.

For most people, the first million is accrued through earned income.

I guess there are people who like a stupid question answered in a complicated way

if there are any blacks or polish reading he means you can't invest money you need to spend to live

Success is exponential.

/thread

Seconded

a great deal of this has to do with behavior change.

You are subtracting and adding the most behaviors during the first million, to become an adequate person.

You're learning what to and what not to do.

As the truths of the world and your self unfold and you grow to understand the relationship between the two your path coalesces.

depending on how far you have to go, this process of learning and unlearning may take a long time, but the end point is roughly at 7 figures.

as you get to the first million you are the problem. After that it is mostly you vs externalities. Instead of man vs self & the world.

Are you Chinese?

>Are you Chinese?
his posts are too edgy and full of teenage-wisdom. I think he's still underage and certainly not chinese. probably a weeboo

t. chinese

what's the over/under

Closet weeb, you got me

How has nobody made a snowball analogy yet?

Nigger cuck

you mean the one involving a dick sucking empire?

Like what does this even mean? Do people on /pol/ actually think this is some sort of logical rebuttal?

cuck detected

Look at it percentage wise: if you want to get to a mil from, say 10k, you have what, 10000% growth to do? But doing another million once you're there is 100%, then 50% and it only gets down

Because in your quest for the first million, you acquire the money-management, work ethic, and time-management to earn money more efficiently. It's like wondering why your first novel is the hardest to write, or your first bicycle is the hardest to ride.

I mean... there really is no argument against this. It is the way.

Please end the shilling

Crypto currency is 100% speculation and 50% pump and dump.

It's one of the dumbest investments you can make.

seriously, fuck off.

Well, not if you ride the wave.
If you buy early in the right things, and have a specific cut off you can ride the pump and dump

Are you a grill?

/thread

Because generally you have to have money to make money.

To get that first million requires either sound investments over a long period of time to compound it, riskier investments, or selling one's labor. That either takes a stupid amount of time or a lot of fast living and hard knocks to make it. After that first million it is a very different ballgame: you could have another million within 4-8 years with a conservative investment strategy, and about 2-3 years for a more rapid strategy. When you count your investments in the millions it's easier to multiply them.

Now getting from a million to a billion is the real trick.

Because you don't have money to invest.

There's def money to be made with trumpcoin because it's going to fluctuate a ton, so just get on the right side sorry term. Long term it's stone dead and has no fundamentals or intrinsic value or anything that makes it different from any other alt clone

apparently they do, looking at people like

Price of entry.

You have a one dollar yo-yo. You can't sell it, and remain one dollar in the red.

You have a hundred one dollar yo-yos and can sell them from cardboard box for two dollars each.

If markets were purely logical and mathematically consistent, you should be able to get the same proportionate return on one sale as on a hundred separate sales, but you just can't get noticed or respected as a small timer.

Not an argument