/General hair thread/

Should I get a haircut or let my hair grow out more? It's getting pretty annoying but I kinda want to have long hair..also general hair thread

Grow it out desu

People with ultra-straight hair, what do you do with it? Mine is so straight that every product I've tried doesn't hold over the course of a day and if the back of my head is cut too short hair stands off my cowlick straight up unless I dump pounds of product on it

Keep the no guard buzz or grow it out? I don't really have any idea for a style if I grew it out.

Grow it out man get a undercut when it gets long enough..dont really know why you have a buzzcut since you don't have a receding hairline

grow top out longer

What kind of hair did gotti have before?

good or bad?

lmfao why would you shave your head, youre a low t bloated fat fuck with cuck eyes lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I don't think I can salvage it.
There's no going back...
Time to buzz to the scalp and stubble?

I have a really bad hairline what do

you look like a girl
if you're a dude then you gotta do something about it before people give you the wrong looks

unless you're a bottom gay then keep it

yes. just own it. keep the facial hair. get a nice pair of glasses or sunglasses and buzz it very short, not bald though. like a 1.5

what are good haircuts for my face shape?
i kinda like messy fringe but not sure if it works

How the fuck do i get to this godly level of hair

Here you go Veeky Forums

Bump

Be my girlfriend

I want to do something with my hair, but I don't find anything good in the internet, everything I find is the shitty ultra common hair every faggot uses now. I need ideas

You look fucking cute

>Literally has her face covered

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

I'LL POST IT AGAIN
a fourth fucking time.
I want to cut my hair but I don't know what kind of haircut I should get, I just know that I don't want to have short hair, I have a lot of hair to work with so do you have any suggestions that might work for me?
I usually tie it on the back, I don't know anything else that I could do with it

it fits you honestly, maybe grow it an inch longer

you are super fucking handsome tho; buzz and keep the facial hair.

Someone know how this hairstyle looks in a real person? I've seen it a couple times but I'm not sure how would it really look.

ew dude wtf are you serious?

this

grow out hair more and stop shampooing

no one cares you ugly greasy mudslime fuck

I can understand the ugly and greasy part, but muslim??? you better take that back

shaved my hair with a 3 boys, should i grow it out or keep it buzzed?

Keep it shaved, but also shave your disgusting facial hair.
Honestly horrific. I don't even know where to start.
I like where you're going with it, but you could take two or so inches off so it doesn't look like you got caught in a windstorm.
Grow it a little longer and comb it to the side.
Looks fine. Pretty unremarkable which is A-okay.
Grow it longer.

just say what you can geez, I understand it's horrific.

Do you do anything to it or is it naturally that curly?

naturally curly, and naturally getting on my fucking face.

First shave your crustache and side burns. Shit looks gross unless you can grow a real beard or goatee. Your skin also looks super greasy. I'm not sure what to do about that but there's surely solutions online. Solve these two things and you'll look 30% better.

Not sure what I'd do with your type of hair since it has such a weird structure. Maybe try tying it back in a ponytail? If that looks halfway decent, keep growing it out and keep it in a ponytail. Knew a guy in high school who looked pretty good with it like that, but his hair wasn't nearly as curly. Idk man, I'm a white dude with straight hair.

shaved, but i now look like a tryhard Veeky Forumsg i think i will keep a stubble

ugly

you either have this hair, or you dont. This guy is (most likely) a model, his hair is done for this (edited) picture and his hair does not look anything like this in real life.

it looks fantastic tied back, I always get compliments on it, but it's not allowed where I study so I'm trying to find some solutions.
I'll shave and I'll try to reduce the face greasiness.

I also planned to visit a dermatologist, it might help.

>but it's not allowed where I study so I'm trying to find some solutions.

Jesus what kind of shithole do you live in?

that's just my school that's super strict, still 12 years to go with them

bump

>Anime hair irl

DO NOT fall for this meme, literally NO one can pull it off

getting a new cut in a few days any advice??

I know I look like I'm 12, I can't help it. Please give me the least shitty haircut you can think of. Also, the lighting is pretty fucked in this picture, so if I need to take another one, I will. If you can't tell, my hair is "red".

Thanks. I'll give it a go and post an update later.

Have a large forehead and a long face so naturally I want hair around my ears and over my forehead. My hair has turned into this mess though.

Any advice on what to tell a new hairdresser?

recent pic of mine. wish it was a little curlier

Since I'm on a shitposting spree I might as well post here, hair qts at work don't want me to cut it off, also makes me stand out since there's only around 2 other guys with long hair on my floor.

Mirin, I envy how wavy yours is.

Buzz.

Matured hairline do I fuck my shit up and buzz cut or leave it be :(

Big forehead to fit my big brain

Kind of lost as to what to do so thought I'd post on this friendly board and ask you guys :)

Doesn't look that good, but buzz would look even worse if you do it now.
This is what you have to do
>stop being skinnyfat
>get a tan
and only than a buzz might look good, but man your forehead is still just too damn big to properly pull off a buzz.
Frankly, you're kind of fucked m8.

You look unkempt. Get an undercut or a fade. Keep your curls on top. Sideburns from id-ear up, shave them off below that point to stop looking like a Muslim. Ignore the faggots who criticize without giving proper advice. I have hair like yours and it's difficult to keep it presentable.

My thoughts precisely, if you have any other suggestions I'm all ears

Thoughts?

thanks, I already shaved my face, I always shave it but I got too lazy these past months and I've let it grow.
I'll look into the haircuts that you mentioned, do you mind posting examples of those?

Might get this haircut tomorrow opinions?

fellas

grow a beard if you can

laugh at me
Beautiful
Boring but fine
Are you trying to grow it out? It looks too long.

Why? I'm going for a feminine/cute boy aesthetic. Plus any facial hair I try to grow out ends up as a pube beard

I honestly do not know. tell me im pretty

...or ugly

what do i do lads? not got a clue desu

I have really thick hair and its annoying the shit out of me, i'm struggling to style it the way I want.

I have a question
if I go to an expensive hair salon that is also a beautician, can they figure out what haircut I should get just by looking at me?
Because I really don't know what would go with my ugly face.

You have big smudge what looks like it was made with ms paint. Horrible and unsightly deformity indeed. I vote ugly.

Help me out here lads, I haven't had my hair cut in about a year and haven't been to a barbers in longer.

My hairs got out of control and I'm too lazy to do anything with it so I'm probably going to cut it by the end of the week.

Having a double crown limits my choices for hair a lot right? Can you guys give me some decent haircuts for double crown hair.

Pic related

any of you guys use sea salt spray? or something similar

i really like how my hair looks out of the shower / shortly after it dries, but the wind and such makes it look very fluffy, poofy, and overall not aesthetic

i have pretty long bangs/top and would like to use something to help it keep its shape without just geling it all together. from what i've read the sea salt stuff might help, but i'd like some opinions/reccs

thanks senpai

What do I do? Getting a haircut friday but I'm tired of the whole swooped over thing.

Will this work for me?

It'll work better on you than it does on the dude in that sample pic lol

dont?

looks alright man, id say just own it and clean up the acne and ur g2g

Opinion/tips on bleaching hair? Thinking of trying to get white/silver hair. Because I want to. Never had colored hair before and want to try it before I die

can i get a hair advice, my shit is super thin.

my hair is a bit like this

just nopoo, noconditioner, use a clay product after its been blowdried forwards a little bit (like with ur head down)

key is to let a little bit of oil build up in the day i think so that you end up with that look

what do I do with the sides?
Lately is a been a complete nightmare to style my hair, specially because of this awkward place in the sides surrounding my ears.
Undercut is completely off the table since my ears are fucking huge and I look like shit with the haircut.

folks , what do you think ?

If you're going for an sjw tumblr dyke aesthetic, 10/10.

Don't like it to be honest family, either grow it out the same length on both sides or shave on both

Love it

I need to sort this and all the blonde out, recommendations?

depends on how dark your natural hair is as well as how porous. It could take months to try to achieve white/silver if you're really dark and the hair is hard to penetrate. And maintenance for it will be a bitch. Otherwise, ask a good hair dresser for your best bet bc a newbie can REALLY fuck it up and your hair could fall out or end up brassy or uneven.

What are you doing with yourself?
Clean up man

Actually, I like that hairstyle and it looks kinda good on you.
But you're ugly, sorry

keep the ed sheeran thing you have going on maybe it helps with getting laid

Could I pull off a shorter hairstyle? I've had this one for a couple years and I'm kind of sick of it

I'm not really sure what would work with my face though

side view

eghhhhh
don't go shorter, grow it out

my super straight hair becomes very slighly wavy when it's super long

super long hair can be annoying if it comes over your eyes tho so I trim the bangs but keep the hair on the top / front top of my head longer than the bangs. may sound weird but it's fine, since no one notices because all my hair is medium/long anyway.

grow it out nigga
and stop straightening it, thats why it looks boring as shit

>straightening
that's my natural hair with nothing but combing. It's completely devoid of life and I don't really fuss over my hair (which is why it's short, since all I do is wash it honestly. I was never into styling it)

Is there anything I can do to add some kind of texture to it? Not even curling stays for long.
Should I get a perm or something?