What do you guys think of the onisuka tigers

Fuccboy tier

Love them, wish they will release the Mexico 66 in White/Black

Great cheap shoes

how? who wears asics? how are they more fuccboy than nike, adidas, jordans, et al?

>cheap
>130$ (aud)
fuckin pick one

stop being poor

Fire as fuck. Thrifted an uncommon Tiger color for 8$ last year and theyre incredibly comfy.

i did but i' used to buying 20 to 60$ shit from kmart or connor

bought a pair for $30 because it was such a good deal, but I never used them.

pretty Veeky Forums tho.

sambas for contrarians

Good shit

As somebody who primarily wore Vans for years before picking up a pair this year, I really love them. They occupy a similar space as those shoes, but they're more comfortable and look better in my opinion. Not a lot of people where I am are wearing any Asics that don't look autistic. My black/white pair are my every day beaters.

What's a good color?

Are the slip on ones any good? I'm also looking to replace Vans

Horrible logo and trash damn products

which of these 3 should and the one in the original post should i get. i can get the normal ones tomorrow. but the high top i'd have to order online and wait weeks before they arrive. also would have to guess what size fits properly for the high top.

I can't tell you if the slip ons are any good since I only have the laced ones. If slip on shoes are your thing you could always track down a store that carries Tigers, but thats rolling the dice since most of the shoe stores around me barely carry them.

wrong

They can look great or high school autist tier cringy, it all depends on the colorway really.

underrated
barely see anyone wearing them

Where do you cop the white and black?

They aren't.

>>Pay ~50USD for tigers in (previously) almost any color, stand out
>>Spend ~130 USD on a nike sock with some dollar store rubber sole, look like every korean in town.

Don't listen to me though, ask one of your female friends who has dated fuccbois and you'll get the same response.

This guy gets it

Never mind, that's there Birch/Indian-Ink

A tier, I'm a nurse and wear these at work since they are super comfy and clean easy.

I love my pair. Classic Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66's
Although I feel chained to having them worn with tapered pants. The profile looks much better with some ankle from rolls or cropped pants. I can't wear em with any stacks, otherwise it just looks terrible.

Copped a pair of these today at the thrift store for $20. Pretty great condition, and they are super light weight!

I've had two pairs and both have worn out unevenly and were really annoying to deal with after a few months. Dunno if that's just my feet or what

living in Australia truly is a nightmare