What "core" is this? love the nuetral/minimalist. Seems relatively easy to achieve...

what "core" is this? love the nuetral/minimalist. Seems relatively easy to achieve. anyone have any inspo similar to this?

you really have no idea how dated and lame this style is at this point

lurk more before you fall for this meme shit

ahhh
the famous virgincore

cuck core

sorry guys, just a broke student here. what would be a better version of this?

experiment at the thrift store

w2c jacket

It's just a vintage black MA-1 bomber you faggot. almost every thriftstore has a rack full.

there are no good thrift stores here that haven't been raided, I used to go weekly but now I don't even bother

Get the rick one then

>thrift stores are full of amazing items

kpop core

this. it's as dated, played out, and dead as any mac demarco, skater, or 90s aesthetics; streetwear, slp, slackercore, the color pink, adidas, SoundCloud rappers, and slim/tapered/skinny fit pants.
which is to say they're all objectively dead and unfashionable now

>le unique thrift jacket and tucked in tee meme

kys shit is early 2016 as fuck

what is fashionable now?

>virgin
I'm sure he's had sex with plenty of guys

kek

imagine caring about trends as much as you fucking conforming trend hopping faggot.
wear what you want regardless of it being "early 2016" lmao

not any core jesus fucking christ man. its a basic fit but its fine, like if the jeans were less tapered it be a lot better. but its basic, like entry level good syle i guess

no worries. just buy everything from Uniqlo like the guy in your pic and don't stress too much about clothes. theyre fucking gay.

it's numaleism core

>thread where everyone calls a style dated
>gets butthurt that his style is mainstream, normie, saturated, and midwest mall tier as fuck

numales dress in thrifted shit with tucked in boxy tees and listen to SoundCloud rap tho

Dadcore without those meme items like dadcaps or authism sneakers

way too much projection buddy

If op's style is so awful and dated, what would you recommend instead? serious inquiry

Is there any point in following the "appropriate trend" if it will be considered dated within two months?

He bought it from Weekday (I know because I asked him when he posted it a couple of years ago).

Also, Weekday is a good place to look for this stuff, OP.

missed the point, idiot.

come up with your own shit. is it that hard to think for yourself?

w2c jacket thank you

flip nvm ignore this

Swap the bomber for something smarter. Overall it's an okay starter style, maybe dated if you live in some area infested by hipsters.

actually the length of the Jean suggests that those are women's skinny jeans . as they are much more commonly available in the short cuts like that

yea autism sneakers. aka Kmart/Walmart Velcro /nubalance

Would you guys say that Ben Kadow's style is played out as well?

Being poor/a student is no excuse for having shit taste, especially today
LURK MORE.
There's too many newfags and underage guys POSTING on this board. I don't have anything against them, they just shouldn't post outside of the fuccboi general before having a good understanding of style, clothing and fashion.

its funny that you say that because i posted a fit on here once and it got pretty positive feedback. i guess i just was recently exposed to this look where as people on here have seen it before.

Veeky Forumsbrisbanemeeting core

I like ur hair

tfw that was in 2014

and Veeky Forums on average still dresses exactly the same

I just want you to know that you're a clueless faggot for using the term "core".

no. fuck trends

just the teens, rest of us lift and dress like all other real men do in the first world