People actually wear shit like this

People actually wear shit like this

Pic related.

I would rather be shot down by swat team sniper rounds than parade around in that Gildan garbage

absolute garbage

saw some cuckass dude wearing a assc hat at a fashion party I worked and judgingly eyeing couples - now that's all I can think when I see it

samfag lol

Nigga you not see how many people posting you dumbass.

>Pic related.
>a thread died for this

>reddit spacing
>cuckass
>fashion party

>Nigga

only in LA where being a homosexual fringe type is socially applauded

in my northern England city its only Asians who wear this shit

Yes. I've only seen little pear shaped Chinese kids wearing this around colleges.

same shit here in australia

its so bad whenever i go to melbourne, fuck

same thing in the US lmao

>>

its a pussy magnet broski

Will I get chink puss if I wear it or will they giggle and wonder why I'm dressed in their national costume?

started wearing assc BECAUSE the brand gets so much hate, wearing clothes just because other people hate them is the definition of anti social social club, if anything people hating the brand only helps with the image that they cultivate.

uncreative cheap and expensive, there is no "definition" of neek's dumb club its pure hype

>16 replies by 16 posters
>samefag

I really like the idea of having some typography on shirts but literally every design I've seen so far made me cringe beyond measure. Is it just impossible to have a decent text design without it being some cryptic meme shit or just pseudo edgy statement like OPs pic. Does anyone actually have a decent sauce plx.

Saw this one in my school a year ago

I have one of the forest green with gold lettering I got cheap second hand as it's a nice hoodie to wear as a beater.

It's just a conversation starter, some chick that likes you will think "wow how is it a social club if its antisocial" even though you both know you both know what irony is

They will laugh at you regardless because you look like a clown, even without it.

ASSC is just another hypebeast type shit. It will go away soon enough.

JUST

all black looks so weird on fat people

>a thread died for this
Made me kek