Are leather pants a hard look to pull off?

Are leather pants a hard look to pull off?

Leather/PVC is classic peacocking attire. If you're not 110% confident and with a posse of people who are all looking to you while having a good time you're not going to get much out of them.

If you're built like OP's pic better to just wear normie clothes since your gainz will make them look better. Leave leather pants for the manlet/lank bros who have more of the marilyn manson charisma to pull headcase hoes.

>me = male model, wear PVC pants now and then and pull wimminz 17-45 EZ

where do you even cop these

Incredibly hard

Pics?

First of all, leather pants are crazy expensive, most people are not even able of buy a pair(just take the amount of leather that is needed, and you can't make it with left overs, it has to be with a big piece of leather).
In terms of wearing it, you have to be slp/paris fashion week tier to pull it off, for exemple even that slp model Gabriel Marques is way to thicc to pull it off(I think that he wore them in the ss15 show).
IMO is one of the hardest garments to pull it off, way harder than white jeans, even if you're thinspo, depending how your legs are, it might look like shit.

Does Morrison look good?

Pic that I was talking. Slp model and even on him looks like shit(and you can't call him fat, he's 28w according to his agency)

gabriel is thicc? how wtf? all of you scrawny fucks actually think this shit looks good? you are unhealthy as fuck and taged along with smoking you are going to age super fast and look old by your mid 30s like why would you ever put yourself through this just to look like a huge estrogen injecting beta next to someone who lifts. i am not even from Veeky Forums but i do lift and i guarentee 90% of men who arent twinks and 98% of women would agree that being that skinny isnt an attractive look. the borderline faggot designers have implanted this idea in the back of your mind and you intentionally gave in to the brainwash. how could you possibly believe that any skinnier than this guy would look even better wtf you twinks are seriously 100% actually documented retards or atleast should be

He's not thicc, but leather pants doesn't look good on him.

It's a piece that will never look as good in real life let's put it that way

>marilyn manson charisma
you mean charles manson

You need to be Lenny Kravitz if you want to pull them off

Those are motorcycle pants. Probably not the right pants to use as an example considering they aren't meant to be stood in but rather a crouching position

good job on picking literally the worst example

I'm usually able to pull mine off with relative ease, but after a day of hard work in the fields the build up of sweat can make it a real hassle.

Can we come up with a name for double leather? Like the biker tuxedo or something

Litterally the coolest human in the world

Exceptionally. Unless you're a rock-star or movie-star (playing a rockstar or "badass") don't even bother.

With that face? Yes almost impossible

basically this, but not impossible