WINDBREAKER

where the fuck do u buy the distressed sad eastern eur lookin jackets???????

Patagonia Torrentshell. Patch it with whatever you want

also don't buy from agora. i made the mistake of ordering two. fuck that shit. the material is super sheer and the prints all come off super easy. not even water repellent, forget water resistant.

bump. i need this.

I`m russian and this jacket with this word on it looks completely hilarious

agora is the ultimate "im a tryhard" signal

What does it mean?

Have you tried the internet?

Patagonia do some seriously decent stuff.
Usually pretty expensive but worth it for the quality.

"sporty"

I literally ordered this jacket from amazon yesterday

Good luck with that dude, I hope you don't plan on actually wearing it.

But I do
It looks nice

i got this mint jacket from agora around a year and a half ago cuz i was into vaporware and whatnot for a little, hardly ever wear it makes me look like a surgeon

Anyone gvot any info on the quality? Im thinking about getting the mt. Fuji agora pullover. One user says the quality is terrible but the amazon reviews say they're good

>cпopтивный

Please don't buy Agora, I made the mistake of getting the Mount Fuji parka, and whilst in looks okay and is wearable, it's not good quality and worth the price at all.

What's the point of windbreakers? They don't really stop the wind at all

I bought an Agora windbreaker and regret it, looks cheesy and the materials are cheap.

just bought this.

damn really? It looks really cool imo. Any idea why the amazon reviews are so different from the Veeky Forums consensus?

Fug that is perfect for me, love the simplicity. W2C? Was it a thrift pickup?

cop?

got it on ebay, the listing was something like north face light windbreaker black hyvent jacket

What's the point of Ovaltene? The jar is round, the box is round... they ought to call it, roundtene

probably, depends on your style

are windbreakers actually warm for 40 degree (Fahrenheit) weather?

Go to etsy and look for vintage one's

yeah thats sick

quality is good for price had jackets for a couple years with no issues from agora

because anybody who buys their clothes off fucking amazon obviously has no idea about fashion

Hahahaha ye thats fucking trash

what is the word?

etsy's full of money grubbing scalpers

How bout the people raggin on agora actually post pics instead of just taking you're words for hating on it

then you'd better start thrifting

I think the consensus is that their windbreakers are bad that's all

I like their shirts though