IAN CONNOR APPRECIATION THREAD

Can we get a thread going to show some Appreciation for the GOAT??? A man who isn't afraid to admit he's ugly, The self proclaimed "King Of The Youth", The guy who made dad hats hot, and the dude who had PINK DOLPHIN shirts selling for TWO HUNDRED PLUS DOLLARS! Tell me Veeky Forums, Do you have love for Ian?

fuck off ian you rapist nigger

are knee rips gay

on jeans

what about if i have some knee rips on my dress pants? makes my suit fit look very accessible and streetwear which i know is a big hit these days haha

Well he is technically a hack (certainly the whole Pink Dolphin fiasco) but I appreciate his contributions. Also like his fits.

How Old are You

He actually has good fits, people on here assume he's a hypebeast or some streetcar meme shit just because he sometimes wears hyped pieces but he isn't doing it in the typical Instagram meme hypebeast vlogger way

Streetwear* fuck autocorrect which I can't turn off

Fuck Ian Connor -- just another punk nigger rapist who will literally rob you for the clothes you wear. Neck yourself for this thread.

Can someone post some of these "good fits"?

58? not sure why my age plays into it, my style is timeless and flawless

>punk nigger rapist who will literally rob you for the clothes you wear
whats wrong with that? you got that victim complex homie

Looks like a freshly homeless hurricane nigger

hey babe it's me

this is actually cool as shit. i actually gained some respect for sieg afte rseeing this pic

fuck off sieg

nope.

id on shoes?

whats with all the racism, yall got small dicks or something?
look at this mexican piece of shit lmao

nothing racist about a rapists

THE BRAND MIGHT POSSIBLY BE SAUCONY.

isn't that the guy who begged a girl for sex while eating her puss

sketchers

sketchers lol so epic and contrarian xD

lma o insecure

hop off ian's dick kid lmao

why ? lmaaaaaoooooo

>/r/streatwear

Why don't you guys start devolping your own style instead of worship some random rapper that in 3 years no one is going to care?

how is act of multipally excluseive worshiping a rapper to taste of style?

how the fuck is he dusty and greasy at the same time

You need to be posting your fit with a big mouth like that

who actually gives a fuck about this rapist other than 17 year old hypebeasts

this

i'm 16 and a half you nincompoop

haha, owned!!!

muh dik

kanye west, the most impactful fashion figure currently

this

>just another punk nigger rapist who will literally rob you for the clothes you wear.
not if you dont get caught lacking pussy white boi

niggers =/= Veeky Forums

get the fuck out

kanye, migos, carti, A$AP, major fashion designers, travis scott, kylie jenner

Now make a list of people who give a fuck about you

go to bed buddy you have school in the morning lol

you got roasted pretty bad dude you gonna hit him back

thats because that was Sieg in his glory days at his apex. when he wasn't buttfucking ugly fat. rn he is a failure life got the best of him already, he is washed up & old.

>kanye, migos, carti, A$AP, major fashion designers, travis scott, kylie jenner

lmao you browse Veeky Forums and canĀ“t even name a "major fashion designers", and you should be aware that the other people you name aren't respect or taken seriously when discussing about actual fashion.
You are part of the problem of this board, pls leave or spend some time learning about what fashion really is. Reading the sticky would be a good start

I can't believe the ugly shoe trend, my dude is rocking SKECHERS hahaha and all the "high fashion" sneakers that look like these, huge bulky ugly clunky shit, why do people like these?

What shoes do you like lol just asking

I wonder what they talk about---how niggers and cucks are ruining society, or how it's ok they have sex cuz they're only half brother and half sister?

I just feel like obliged to let all the teenagers posting in this thread that you look fucking stupid and everyone is laughing at you
we all go through stupid identity crisis fazes as teens but just save yourself the embarrassment and quit making a fool of yourself

Man's not a rapper tho

>calls out racism
>immediately replies with racism

bump

He would be way more honorable if he wasnt so fucking pretentious about literally everything he does

this desu

white guilt

babe.. we're in minecraft

He has good fits but he takes himself too seriously.

he actually has good taste and wears number (n)ine and pretty lowkey brands, doesn't feed into supreme and all that anymore.

>made dad hats hot
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha also didn't he rape someone or something

>the absolute state of nu-Veeky Forums

I didn't thought it could get worse... pls gtfo with that nigger

yeah so what? that rape thing is only accusations u feel me