I'm based in the UK and looking for a good site to buy cheap knockoff designer, any suggestions?

I'm based in the UK and looking for a good site to buy cheap knockoff designer, any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

ysl.com/gb/shop-product/men/shoes-boots-classic-wyatt-40-harness-boot-in-black-leather_cod11154196tk.html#section=men_shoes_boots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dont

Thanks, that's really helpful.

Don't do it. Save up

Bump. I ain't paying $1200 for trendy boots.

Then buy something that you can afford you poorfag.

Don't buy them.

But if you're such a retarded why not zara? They make slp knock offs all year.

The first step to not being a retard is figuring out what things really sell for from brands you're interested in. Don't be a fucking idiot who cries about retail prices and ends up buying horrible fakes that make your already shit self look worse.

If I was looking for Zara then I would buy Zara. I'm looking for sites that sell fake designer. If you aren't going to contribute to the thread then at least thanks for the bump.

Taobao

Cheers, do they ship to Europe?

Alessandrini makes wyatts I believe.

There's ALWAYS a good alternative to basics, especially boots like these.

Dose that kind of shoes has a particular name?

Wyatt harness boot.
>ysl.com/gb/shop-product/men/shoes-boots-classic-wyatt-40-harness-boot-in-black-leather_cod11154196tk.html#section=men_shoes_boots

Zara sells fake designer.

>Wyatt harness boot
Thanks. Appreciated.

fake designer for a fake person :^)

Puerhomme are supposedly good.
Can't personally attest to their quality having never bought from them but it's a good place to start.

>The first step to not being a retard is figuring out what things really sell for from brands you're interested in.
Not OP (he seems like a mong t bh) but can you give some pointers on this? I keep hearing that retail is an inflated price to take advantage of rich chinks etc but never how you get the "real" better price.

learn about about it, you don't have to use an agent for taobao but it seriously could help. Google for taobao agent, the one I use is superbuy and they're pretty good albeit pricey.
Also search for storyetfall for seriously quality fakes of SLP boots that either were never made, are scarce today or are just expensive.

satanic get too

Really appreciate the advice chaps.