Why don't you start taking your grooming more seriously?

Why don't you start taking your grooming more seriously?

I AM NOT A NU-MALE, THAT HIDE BAD FACE FEATURES/HIDE BALDING HAIR ON HEAD TO ACTUALLY GROOM HAIR OF MY FACE, SO I LIKE TO BE CLEAN SHAVEN.

i couldnt give less of a fuck about having a clean shave because im not really trying to look like a teenager

i'll bite
whats a low budget. shit i can use to trim my pube beard?

Nice projection fag

that's something only a teenager would say

And what? Use century old shaving tech just to be part of some Art of Maniless club where everyone is some effeminate numale type trying to mask their true selves through some strange fetishist projection of the "ideal man," again, from a century ago? I'm good with my trimmer, thanks.

Just google "safety razor" and click the first amazon link. Buy in is like $20 and then it's $0.10 per blade after that.

It's because it's cheaper and marginally better than any other modern form of shaving. If you want a close shave and don't want to burn money on marked up razors then a safety razor is the way to go. You millennials are pathetic with your "if it's old it's bad" mentality.

>cheaper
Who cares? It's a difference of literal pennies over the long run.
>marginally better
Completely subjective.
>Millennial
Given usage statistics for Veeky Forums, I can say with 99.99% certainty that your are a millennial so you're attempt to disparage an entire generation of people is moot. Apart from that you're entire premise can be seen as false as there are countless articles regarding millennials love of vintage items across all consumer categories. Both of these points coincide with what I mentioned earlier as the usage statistics for Art of Maniless also indicate a millennial user base not dissimilar from Veeky Forums's.

I shave with a bic razor and the cheapest shaving cream I can find. Been doing this since basic. No reason to get autistic and use a straight razor. It's 2017

I use that exact safety razor. The only reason I shave on a regular basis though is because I can't grow a full beard yet at 18 and I would rather be clean shaven then have ugly patchy facial hair

Fuck. *than

>Chemicals in and around your mouth

What next, down your throat? Fagot.

just use pic related, they are cheap af and easy to use

Government put CHEMICAL in the shaving cream. Bad liquid!

Thanks buddy

what is your definition of chemicals?

That handle looks like a buttplug.

I've used disposable razors my entire life and was actually just looking for a nice electric one. Fuck wet shaving

Dont fall for the meme,itll leave stubble and will dry the fuck out of your face with the constant dry friction

Just bought a merkur futur clone from china for 5usd.
Shaves pretty close but this shit is too slippery when wet.
Also since the head is thick shaving the moustache area is difficult.

Water is a chemical. The air you're breathing has chemicals in it. Why are you letting these things into your body?

>not using the razor your dad gave you when you started growing a noticeable beard
lmao it's like ur not even wite

>implying I can grow a full beard
>implying just because I'm black you assume that I don't have a dad.

I started shaving my patchy facial hair at 21

>What is after shave balm

I get a closer shave with cartridge razors because I can go against the grain

I do, that's why I don't use bathroom fedoras