Female Modest General

Make America Modest Again
Cozy Wool Sweater Edition

This thread is for "modest" or "conservative" female style.

Continued from

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v98DWoSGOPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP here. Will post some original fits once I'm home.

Will this style ever be cool again, or is it too expensive and uncomfortable?

na fuck off you don't even know the real name of the style.
fuck off /pol/ and fuck off newfags
also no female browses here just traps

I actually adore the idea of modest fashion. It's cozy. I'll come back to this thread to get gift ideas for my gf.

What is real name of this style? Sorry for my English.

Don't worry your English is fine. Sorry for my English.

twee

We like modest traps, not flaming homo drag queen traps

Tweed is only 1/4th of it

No no no

Looks like Lolita. There is a lot going on there in terms of pattern & color. Coverage is good, though.

very nice

>degenerate faggots are modest

ALPHA MALE HERE, I ENCOURAGE WOMEN TO DRESS MODESTLY AND NOT WEAR PANTS IN PUBLIC

What would be the female equivalent of this? No pants

>ALPHA MALE HERE
Yet you're here on an autism-infested chinese cartoon image board. Embarrassing.

Autism is one of the many things this place may or may not contain, but for everything else it has to offer, why should I stop visiting it?

Well you don't have to stop because you're not an alpha. No alpha would browse here unless he had inadequate self-respect (in which case, he wouldn't be an alpha anymore)

mami

Sexy

OP, pls stop me if this isn't what you're looking for.

She's in this music video. qt for sure. I guess she's a model.

youtu.be/v98DWoSGOPY

The boots and transparency of the sweaters are ridiculous, but the idea is nice.

I don't think it's really either of those. You can find affordable blouses, sweaters, skirts, dresses, etc. just about anywhere, and it's plenty comfortable. It's just seen as "lame".

I always post fits that would probably belong to this "modest/conservative" style on r9k and get called "grandma".

Twee focuses more on an element of cuteness, I think, and is generally more accepting of shorter skirts. From what I saw last thread, the folks here are looking for knee-length and below, with opaque tights being a plus.

Trash.

why? too ornate?

This look is boring and outdated, not to mention unempowering

Don't take the bait, folks.

Cute

the same outfit but with a knee long skirt instead of pants

>cone tits
Tranny detected

so it's basically a long-ish skirt fitted at the waist without a plunging neckline.

Where can I get a sweater/cardigan more or less ending at the waist? I had one but lost it, and could never find it since. I'm too short (165cm) for wearing the sweater over the skirt like

You could always tuck them into the waistband of the skirt. If that doesn't do it for you, search for "cropped sweater" or "cropped cardigan". Cropped tops seem to be in style now; I'm sure you could find them somewhere online.

Something like this, perhaps. (from brora, searched for "cropped cardigan)

I tuck some in, but the fabric can't be too thick so in the late autumn/winter I'll usually have one more layer between the tucked in sweater and outerwear

thanks... this one's perfect

£195.00 though? I guess perfect clothes are not that easy to find lol

I feel you. This is one that popped up from missguided after searching for "cropped sweater". Would probably go well with a high-waisted skirt!

Yeah, that was just the first one I saw in Google that kind of fit the theme of the thread. I'm sure you can find far less expensive ones from other retailers.

Where did you get your dress?

doesn't have to be right wing (pol)...

anyone know where to buy these kinds of clothes? forever 21 and h&m dont have the same feel

J Crew
Forever 21 and H&M are inexpensive because the quality is crap. I use Poshmark to get nice deals on higher quality clothing. Brooks Brothers, Banana Republic, J Crew, Burberry, etc.

What would you even know about being alpha you little man

Massimo Dutti and &Other stories come to mind

A bit pricey, but not the absurd high fashion level of pricey

other stories

I showed my bf this thread and he said he doesn't want to date a grandma.

your boyfriend is not a man

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Good thing he's got a BDPD slut

the most pleb thread on Veeky Forums

the most degenerate poster on Veeky Forums

What is it about female modesty that makes the fatties sweat?

what is it about tomboys that makes the degenerates sweat

>tomboys
>this thread

>not getting my post

Shut up

Your a good man user.

Let me guess booty shorts make you feel empowered?

Which typefont have you used for the text in the pic?

yep, dressing like a whore is empowering

who do you want to be empowered against anyway? your boyfriend? you want to make him less masculine and cucked? feminists are completely disgusting. EMPOWERED EMPOWERED holy shit you try to force it so much, cant you see that it's completely unnatural?

Let's not take the bait.

Will dump some less autistic clothing.

wtf is this shit lmao youre gay as fuck

Nice, I like this a lot. Classy and perfect for just about anything