What is the least effay city in the world that isn't poor?

What is the least effay city in the world that isn't poor?

look at those genuinely happy fat people

good for them but they are going to die sooner than me ;)

Any major rust belt city in America

ayyy ;)

paris. has always been.

fuck off

Portland Oregon :^)

Buffalo Buffalo Buffalo Buffalo Buffalo Buffalo

Literally any major city in any flyover state.
>Daily reminder that if you don't live in a state that touches an ocean you're a literal nobody, are worth nothing, and should commit sudoku

Billings Montana. Wranglers and cowboy hats for the older folk, and everyone under 35 dresses like a juggalo meth head.

Being a nobody sure must feel good.

Tampa

I moved to montana from NYC area because it was cheap and the nature-y stuff was beautiful.

The beautiful nature-y stuff is like 5-10% of this state, the rest is barren, full of retards and literally void of any culture (unless you consider xenophobia and not trusting minorities culture) and has nothing to do at all. No job opportunities as well.

I've lived in a lot of places, this is the first one to ever make it onto the "never fucking coming back" list.

city kids.

>that isn't poor

Winnipeg

I was born here, what's your excuse

The poorest cities are usually the most fashionable, tbqh.

knew that was Milwaukee before looking at the filename

wiscofags report

examples?

portland isn't that bad, it's just boring. lots of really generic 2010 era quirky hipster fashion that has never evolved
i see some good fits once or twice a week tho
oregon city however, that place is a fucking mess

>they are going to die sooner than me
now don't be jealous...

They aren't fat enough to have significant impact on their health though. If you're skelly you're more likely to have complications desu.

I'm a skelly.
I'm pretty sure I'm dying. Ship's goin down bayyybeeeeeeee

really stretching the definition of poor for this one but morgantown wv

Pick any city in America desu

>Full of retards and literally void of any culture (unless you consider xenophobia and not trusting minorities culture

Sounds like they bullied you.

.Oakland

I hate everything about the architecture in Antwerp, I live here and it feels so gray and dirty compared to some cities in the Netherlands.

Pic related is pretty much how all streets look like outside the city centre.

Veeky Forums as fuck my dude

any eastern european small city
its all vodka, tracksuits and krokodil

Tbilisi georgia is fa af desu.
center is all gang fights and shootouts, outer parts are cheeki breeki and chill

I only like streetart when it's actual art and not some ugly tag in bright colours. Also 1/3rd of the trains here in Belgium are covered in ugly tags

Dubai.
Literally savage desert nomads who accidentally became billionaires. No taste whatsoever, just vulgar display of wealth. How shit does your taste have to be to think that a gold plated Lamborghini looks good?

reporting in

I used to live in Burlington and it was alright. Not effay but it was at least 95% white

I'm in Appleton now and it's okay fashion wise. It's at least better than Kenosha or Oshkosh and it doesn't have nearly as many faggots as Madison so it's not as fashionable. I'm willing to make the tradeoff though

sheeeit

neenah, mayne

Santiago (Chile)

I think Toronto is the obvious answer, surprised no one has said it yet.

>Madison
>fashionable

this

how can a """major""" city be so god awful

i live in oakland and i will confirm

uhh i think your forgetting about butte my guy

literally burn in hell. No post has ever triggered me like this

I can buy all the shit you faqs bitch about not being able to afford because cost of living is almost nothing, in WI I can buy a 3500 square foot house in a top school district for less than the rent on a 350 sqft studio in the Bay area.

Also we basically have seattle weather but colder so most of the time people just dress for climate.

>actual obese manlet logic

they are both overweight. that is a pretty strong indication, especially in modern america, that they are eating very unhealthy. you can't apply that assumption to a skelly

>sheboygan county
>Can live on on 20k a year, can live like oil baron on 70k a year
>with actual drinking water and roads unlike northern WI.
>Zero fashion

>neenah
>populated area
picc 1

as in where I live not what's effay

>top school district
The top school district in WI still turns out inbred redneck pieces of shit with not even so much as a passing thought towards cultural inclinations. Even some of the worse school districts in the Northeast blow the best you have to offer out of the water. Flyover states are shit and you are worthless.

How has no one said Seattle yet?

I'm in Appleton too.

Everything's relatively speaking if we're talking about the Midwest

Milwaukee is still kinda bad user
t. buttmad liberal
>what are the Appalachians and the Rust Belt
>claiming cultural superiority from an overpriced shitty apartment where Jamal is selling heroin on the street to Tyrone
kek

You guys haven't seen shit until you've been out on the weekend in Des Moines. Nothing sadder than seeing cowboy larping IRL in a night club.

Kiel

I'd throw up Austin, TX as the coolest city w/ the worst fucking fashion. It's insane, it's like I'm stuck inside of an Urban Outfitters in 2009.

What the fuck ar doing on a fashion board? Did you come here to make yrself not disgusting and you just couldn't help spewing yr Pepe bullshit in a new space?

>what are the Appalachians and the Rust Belt
garbage cultureless shitholes that entirely prove the point of the person you're replying to?
Fuck off to /pol/

My guess would be some German city like Stuttgart or Munich. They're rich beyond believe but Germans cannot dress worth shit.

Anywhere in Australia except maybe Melbourne.

some poor parts of Oakland are kinda Veeky Forums, rich parts are shit though

This is the answer, good Lord the place is hell on earth. Its like Kim kardashian designed a city

this

fuck off and never come here then loud mouth breathing Nedercuck

That and the cities were rebuilt in the 60s for cheap, which means they are beyong ugly for the most part

oklahoma city

just be happy you don't live in Charleroi.

i've visited a few times for the whole urban exploring/abandoned buildings shit, and while those parts are pretty cool/effay, living in that shithole would be absolute torture i reckon

Any russian city, especially rich cities in Siberia.
Russians are not authentic gopniks anymore, they usually dress like fuccbois and basic bitches with limited chose of stores anywhere outside Moscow, also most of them have shitty genes.
Architecture is garbage since modernism era, and there are no any regulations for street ads, so every store or restaurant have logo designed by tasteless owner or his untalented daughter.
For some reasons people in Russia drive extremly ugly cars, i am talking about mid class which is avoiding nice brands like Citroen or Alfa Romeo, and generally avoiding small cheap sporty cars, driving large ugly korean/chinese trash.

Vancouver

Especially New York, because people there actually think they have taste

ay this

>unless you consider xenophobia and not trusting minorities culture
I mean... look where you are.

Madison reporting in. I guess if my criteria for a fashionable city is one in which most of the downtown residents dress better than me, then Madison is kinda fashionable. But that's a really low bar considering how I dress. At least I don't see anyone who looks like they're from a Veeky Forums WAYWT thread though.

this.
I think badly of anybody who visits or lives there. Got an uncle who moved there to take photos of royals. some thickos from school move out there to teach but earn a tonne. good on 'em for putting up with living somewhere so shit i guess.

Providence, RI

move to brugge mijn vriend

Je suis Belge lmao
Bruges is Veeky Forums af, alhoewel ik jullie soms niet eens versta

Agreed Charleroi is the ugliest place in Belgium and it's only good use is the cheap airport fares

Vienna.

>thinking Belgium is a real country

Shenzhen

soon nothing will be a real country once the EUfaggots turn everything into some common faceless EU province.

THIS

I'm at USF rn and it isn't that bad

Hartford Connecticut. Although the state is broke and the city bankrupt, we don't spend like it :^)

It's because all the weirdo hippies got replaced by loser techies and spergy Californians. It's also becoming way less cool compared to 15ish years ago

>hongcouver

heast homs da ins hirn gschissen oida?

By that logic, Germany isn't a country either

>tfw in Pennsylvania
>tfw so close yet so far

>wranglers and cowboy hats
>not effay

>being this mad that people live elsewhere

aw did some some heartland bubba fuck your wife(s)

Dublin, Ireland.

at least some shit cities get the consolation of being part of an ok country.

it's like a Scandinavian city except my massive taxes don't actually do anything, there's no meaningful creative industry, and everyone hates each other.

so not like a Scandinavian city at all.

whenever I return here I become suicidal.

berlin

wtf providence is very fashionable imo at least on the east side

Berlin is poor as fuck

St. John's is pretty aesthetically pleasing, but the people aren't Veeky Forums remotely

its literally" Armani/IG thot: the city"

Ottawa

>Citroen
kek

>they aren't fat enough
found the american

>thinks the swiss are nobodies
>
that's about all i got. you might be right.

>he trusts minorities
hahhAHHAHASHhahhahHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RISD is pretty Veeky Forums and Brown isn't bad
Providence is at least on par with Boston