White Sneaker Inspo

I'm deciding on which to buy, so drop your inspo on em

Why

Also sorry for samefaging, I wanted to get those out of the way

Dude you can wear white sneakers to almost anything, they aren't complex and thus don't need any inspo imo

This thread is some of the worst bait I've ever seen. Take this complementary (You)

Either bait or clearly underaged OP

For somebody considered a style icon, this is a pretty trash fit

Not even bait, I didn't want any fags posting that kind of shit so I just threw it all at once, thanks tho, can I have some legit inspo?

Ik, I'm just trying to decide which white sneakers to buy, so I'm trying to fill myself with pictures of them.

S T A N S M I T H S
T
A
N

S
M
I
T
H
S

>S T A N S M I T H S
I'm having trouble finding them on an all white colourway on the adidas store, only green and red

I have mid's. They're pretty nice, desu

Onitsuka Tigers

These are gorgeous.

*white

I will never understand why people insist on buying these white common projects when they look just as shitty when they get dirty as any other white shoe

muh quality when they won't wear it because they've spent 400 on it.

Eh, works for me =)

You've already decided to buy white sneakers. What more fucking inspo do you need?

I want to find the one I want to buy, since I see many people wearing some I find awful, and want to try and not go for the easy route aka af1

homeless tier

I wish i had access to the pic related in my country. Not the best construction tho, leather feels cheap.

FOR THE LAST TIME.

THESE ARE NOT WHITE

I have them
2 yrs later they look like shit and not in a good way

Stan smiths except with a badder logo

I've had mine just over 6 months and they're destroyed, their comfy for walking though

how long have you had them

heck yeah my dude
i get crazy compliments on my (ADIDAS LOL) gats, normies dont even know about the real ones!!
(also they look sick)
11/10 would cop again my dude

2 years, I don't baby my shoes, also these are $150 Gustin shoes not $500 common projects, but it fooled all you guys

YOU ARE MAKING ME ANGRY

Get some Raf velcros

Pic related is me