Fuccboi general /fbg/

Ask your stupid questions and fuccboi shit here.
qtddtot yadda yadda

lets start
anyone got some good kepi caps that they can share with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

manieredevoir.com/collections/men/products/distressed-check-shirt-black
manieredevoir.com/products/t-shirt-with-brush-stroke-white
manieredevoir.com/collections/men/products/block-panelled-knitted-jumper-grey
manieredevoir.com/collections/men/products/block-panelled-knitted-jumper-beige
manieredevoir.com/collections/men/products/checked-shirt-with-fade-red
manieredevoir.com/products/checked-shirt-with-high-fade-grey
manieredevoir.com/collections/men/products/mdv-neoprene-tracksuit-jacket-black
endclothing.com/row/adidas-courtvantage-s76198.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

uniqlo com/ph/
I'm a flipboi, and I need a new set of clothes that will last until winter ends in Boston. I'll be in a hotel/office 90% of the time.

I need to shop here before I fly, cost will be covered by my company. Uniqlo is probably the only shop that has stuff for the cold that isn't /out/ material, so should I just get whatever parkas/jackets/inner wear/etc?

Anything that is black/white/gray/heather is fine since that matches my boring personality.

>Anything that is black/white/gray/heather
You should totally check out Rick Owens.

I would but I don't think Rick cares about my 3rd world shit hole.

And I think I'll have a hard time trying to justify my 40000 flipbuck shoes or why I'm wearing a flipped girl behind me as my coat, so we'll have to stick with Uniqlo.

Rick will probably ship to your country

also rick actually makes nice stuff if you search around

I really won't be able to explain why I'm wearing a sleeping bag all the time. Just give me some of that Japanese/Korean winter aesthetic, comfycore or whatever.

Guys help me being less retarded.
What color of socks to wear with blue jeans and white sneakers? white? blue? grey?

is it possible to wear GAT meme shoes with black jeans without looking like you have a disability?

I'm having issues finding something that looks good with them

Get a charcoal or navy or some other simple overcoat of some sort, and several sweaters and you'll be fine. When it gets cold just wear as many sweaters as you can and you'll be fine, and the overcoat will keep the wind and snow off of you as long as you're never walking more than a few blocks.

Also definitely invest in a wool hat, scarf, and gloves, might need to get those in the US though.

I'm thinking of buying some shit, I'm going to post some links to stuff I've got in my basket. My boss at work recommended the site and I personally think he is Veeky Forums as fuck, I haven't seen him wear these cloths but I like them myself.

manieredevoir.com/collections/men/products/distressed-check-shirt-black

manieredevoir.com/products/t-shirt-with-brush-stroke-white

manieredevoir.com/collections/men/products/block-panelled-knitted-jumper-grey

manieredevoir.com/collections/men/products/block-panelled-knitted-jumper-beige

manieredevoir.com/collections/men/products/checked-shirt-with-fade-red

Please look at the rest of the site if you've got time and see if there is anything nice there. I'm not 100% on the red shirt to be honest.

I do like the jumpers I think I'll wear them to work with a shirt and tie underneath but I have some other knitted jumpers to do that with as well.

I wear size 30 Levi's. They tend to be a little roomy and I usually need a belt. Can I fit in size 28 jeans? Is it worth it?

Anyone know who makes really comfy hoodies or sweaters that look at least better than "I gave up on life" aesthetics?
Preferably

The waist size can depend on the fit. In 511s for example, I'm a 29 and in 502s, I'm a 28. In any case, you should be able to wear your pants without having to use a belt.

This isn't exactly true. I own a couple pairs of pants that look good with a belt and shit without. They'd be improved by tailoring but eh
t. poorfag with thicc thighs and thin waist

I mean in the sense that they should stay up without using a belt. It's up to you whether or not you want to use one.

They stay up in the sense that they don't fall down immediately. But to wear them all day without a belt would be ridiculous and would require frequent adjustment

I guess you could go smaller then.

They fit the way I like in the butt and thighs, sizing down usually changes that. It's better imo to be forced to wear a belt and have a slightly wrinkled waist but good fit in the butt and thighs. Also all the pants that fit me like that are thrifted anyways, I'd never spend a lot of money on something that doesn't fit great

Is there any real way of confirming whether something on grailed is legit or not? Some dude is selling seemingly unused qasa high boots for 235

What color would lenses like these be considered and where do I buy them?

can anybody give me some outfit ideas for plain white raf stans? i thought of a lot, but i can't really think of anything else. i was thinking black trousers and a gray sweatshirt. any other ideas?

Are dark-colored shirts generally a no-go? I keep trying to find dark grey shirts like in pic but it seems like retailers only have light colors in stock.

is it alright to do black jeans, white t shirt, and white sneakers, or should i do blue jeans, white t shirt and white sneakers instead? or does it not matter?

dont matter but i prefer black jeans
they can work pretty well but things that are closer to just black usually have religous conotations i guess.
If you are wearing the jeans where you can obviously see them like an exposed crew height I would say white if not then id say grey.

manieredevoir.com/products/checked-shirt-with-high-fade-grey

manieredevoir.com/collections/men/products/mdv-neoprene-tracksuit-jacket-black

im also diggin the brush stroke shirt
the rest just aint to my tastes good site Veeky Forums boss

since you all guys have a good sense of aesthetics and hopefully Evangelion, I am making a vinyl decal for my black laptop and I am trying to put the MAGI system name.

So I was fiddling around with some options, and I thought of either putting MAGI 01 and a magi name, melchior-1 sounds good or just MAGI or just put the EVA - 440 (its a thinkpad 440) or MAGI 01 ORIGINAL like in the center of the picture.

What do you guys think?

pls respond

I fell for the Austrian Surplus M65 meme, it looks good except for the arms. They are FUCKING huge and did not come with the velcro wrist straps.

Is it possible to fix this or am I fucked?

Should I just make a new thread for a little fit check, or can I just go to WAYWT?

Forgot my pic. I can't size down since this is the smallest.

Also ignore my retarded dressage.

this is too big

I fucked up.
I think it is impossible to find a well fitting M65 below 150$

Get a tailor to slim down the sleeves.

Would that look okay? They're also wide at the base (where it connects to the torso.)

How do I store my trousers, chinos, jeans? pegged hangers? the bar of normal hangers? folded?

I did have the shirt in my basket but I'm not too sold on the fades

Take it to a tailor. They can alter the arms

How the fuck do I into jeans? I've never really cared about presenting myself well until recently and it's killing me. I feel like I'm too big for slim jeans to fit well but at the same time straight jeans feel too baggy.

whats the consensus on cropped jeans

got some slim fit acne jeans that fit above my ankle n someone mentioned that they thought they were too small

which one?

i already own a gray pair of SL high tops

Should I pair grey skinnies and a black turtleneck with a navy or an olive green bomber?

How do I stop laces being torn up by boot hooks?

Yes, basic Good outfit

1. Get waxed laces
2. Suck it up and spend $10 on some new laces every once in a while

Just don't wear a black shirt unless you want to look like an employee

do all black

How important is it for a sweater to be 100% wool? I wear sweaters fairly often, but mainly cotton/poly blends or wool blends. I would like to be able to throw my sweaters in the wash if they get stained or whatever, but it seems like all the 100% wool sweaters need dry cleaning.

Don't worry about it too much desu. If the fabric looks and feels nice you're good. I have 100% cashmere sweaters and 70/30 cotton/poly sweaters that I wear all the time.

how to wear doc martens in around home? And how long does it usually take if youre wearing them for approx. 4 hours a day around home?

>100% wool sweaters need dry cleaning
Preferably hand wash them

3, if none is not an option.

should i cop a schott perfecto or go for SLP

I have two pairs of Sambas (black and white) as beaters but I'd like some white sneakers that are a bit nicer.

Any suggestions?

What would go well with this Junya shirt? I have a similar one but in a round neck tee shirt version.

>if none is not an option.
what why? theyre not really that bad are they?

Are these good? I think I'm going to buy them.

endclothing.com/row/adidas-courtvantage-s76198.html

Also what can I wear with these or white sneakers in general? Male btw.

Where exactly are trousers meant to sit on your waist nowadays? I feel like different companies have different definitions of mid and low waist.

Where can I find a cool, kinda childish, kinda comic-booky, kinda cartoon-y, goofy, colourful sweater/sweatshirt?
I'm looking for primal colors, panels, stripes and Doctor Seuss

pic rel is an american apparel sweater that is no longer available :(

first pic was runway example,

pic related is what im talking about

What kind of jacket to wear with this? Its getting colder

Low = at hips
Mid = between waist and hips
High = at waist

10 years ago mid was at hips though and low was below. So if you really want to know what the rise is look for a measurement

I don't think you should wear that. I can't stand green clothing, it's okay for dull dark greens but a bright striped green jumper looks ridiculous. I can't imagine a look where that jumper would look good.

Just don't wear that, The only Jacket that'd go well with is one you zip/button up to hide that jumper.

thats a tshirt not a jumper

You're right, it's an ugly T-Shirt. Not used to long sleeve shirts that aren't formal shirts mate.

Still I don't think you should wear that.

Is this effay

tailor that shit

>skin_head_aesthetic.jpg
that shit

I have no clue where else to buy my shit besides Uniqlo (and ocassionally H&M)
Everything I buy online fits like shit even though I measure myself.

How do you bros do it?

Is it possible to cop anything good from Macys/JCPenny/other mom stores?

champion s700

size up for edgy look

pills slightly if machine washed so hand was if possible

How much does a good hair bleaching cost if I want to go from black to platinum blonde?

Got Dries combat boots. My first expensive pair of boots (got them quite chep due to a friend working in antwerpen's store though).
After like five days of wear left boot creased. I don't know if it's too much crease and I should sell them or I'm just imaging things. For your info my left feet is smaller though it fits a little bit bigger there.
1/2

2/2

Leather creases, dude. It's a fact of life. The best thing you can do to minimize the look is to condition the leather and use shoe trees.

Yeah already ordered shoe trees (pair I have are in my derbies rn). Which conditioner would you recommend?
So creasing on my pair is okay? Because boots themselves are beautiful af.

If you only have one pair of shoe trees put them in the shoes you wore most recently, they do most of their work during the first 24 hours.

Not same user but how exactly do shoe trees differ from filling shoes with newspapers? Don't both thing do exactly the same?

Shoe trees provide a little more structure probably, might be a little better for preventing creasing. Fundamentally it's probably pretty similar though.

wht to wear with striped trousers other than white t?

i have a burberry belt just like this except it's a little bit more of a light shade of brown. it was a gift. thing is, never knew what to really wear with it. i have plain white raf stans, but does it look goofy to wear sneakers with it? also, i plan on matching it with black trousers and maybe just a white t shirt. any ideas or advice?

been searching for clean, nice quality turtlenecks for a while ... pic is from Kapital but I don't have the money for a proxy..

Any brands that carry nice turtlenecks? Getting cold soon.

bump

cdg

Best black tshirt? That's all I'm goimg to wear

This doesn't really require it's own thread but there isn't really any thread where I could post this. Does anyone know how lacoste fits? I am 5"9 and have a slim waist but a little bulkier top?

if you're going to the gym no.

otherwise...

BOI

I meant yes for gym* because what you wear to the gym typically doesn't need to look remotely good

Is it ever ok to match black/brown or in the case of shoes and a belt tan/brown?

realising that I might have made a mistake with this thread I will post it here and hope for a helpful answer

anyone?

thats not a question for Veeky Forums lol use google

How is this with those blue jeans and white tshirt?

Those are cycling cloths. You'd be laughed at if you wore those to a gym

You can't wear a brown belt/shoes with black shoes/belt.

It doesn't look good friend don't do it

Where do you buy your merino sweaters? I need a slim one.

got myself these for winter

a) what's the lowest temperature to wear them?
b) will full black outfit look okay with them?

I have a jacket with an embroided map of Africa on the back, if I'm white and I wear it am I culturally appropriating?

Post it. That sounds cool